Video: Oprah's best friend Gayle King on the potential Britney sit-down interview: "The fact that Britney put that out there says something..."

3 hours ago, Like A Slumber Party said:

Did people on here watch the Oprah and Meghan Markle or Oprah and Adele interviews? I thought they were very well done and also there were huge ratings, I believe, which would mean Britney could potentially get her story out in her words to even more people. 

Oprah would be her biggest platform to share her story and expose them. I don’t personally like Oprah as I think she’s fake in my opinion. But for exposure? Oprah would be best. 

• Like 6

idk you guys, i see it happening. there's been rumours going around for months and then britney said it on IG... maybe she was joking but where there's smoke there's fire. plus we all thought that she said donatella was making her wedding dress as a joke and it turned out to be true. i think we're so used to getting our hopes up and then nothing happens bc of the cship we tend to expect the worst 

• Love 1
  • Like 5

It feels like she wants to share her story probably for many reasons, one being she wants to make use of her new power to finally speak her mind, also set the record straight on many lies that have been told. Also after her last video I see her wanting to talk about conservatorship abuse as a way to advocate for people in a similar situation, and as much as I dislike Oprah she's probably the best choice as she can reach the widest audience.

So I definitely think a tell all interview will happen, but my guess is it won't happen for a while because things are still developing and termination is so recent she may want to settle down first into her new life and go into the interview with a clear mind and fully prepared. 

• Love 1
6 hours ago, JayTawndre said:

Lol at everyone saying it's a joke (the Vogue cover, Oprah interview, B10) then boom watch it all fall down from the sky raining like men :melt_weird_drift_wow:

The interview is coming.... I guess y'all are too shook to handle it?

Add Donatella making the weeding dress to that list. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
6 hours ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

The media really ran wild with this one. Britney made one comment/ joke and included a goof emoji for good measure and the media have taken it as gospel. Like, chill. It’s only been a few days  :ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black:

Also, please no to Oprah doing the tell all. Keep Weinstein sympathisers away from Brit pls :gunriah_mariah_carey:

Andy Cohen ftw. It would make his life :melt_weird_drift_wow:

edit: I think she’ll do a tell all one day, but that day is a little while away imo. 

Andy Cohen couldn't conduct a decent heartfelt interview if it was his own mother he was interviewing.

• Love 6
  • Haha 1
6 hours ago, JayTawndre said:

Lol at everyone saying it's a joke (the Vogue cover, Oprah interview, B10) then boom watch it all fall down from the sky raining like men :melt_weird_drift_wow:

The interview is coming.... I guess y'all are too shook to handle it?

Like Netflix documentary :emma: Everyone were like ''Nahh no way, not gonna happen'' and then they announced it hhahaha. Why this fandom don't believe things :emma:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
44 minutes ago, Electric said:

No matter how big and explosive Britney’s conservatorship story is, there’s just too much happening in the world and people will forget about it sooner than later. She really needs to hurry up with that interview. 

Don't worry - the mainstream wants to get ahold of the narrative so they can coach Britney to stop using certain terms like "corrupt system" and change it to simply talking about her corrupt mother. Notice in this video they completely left out that Britney mentioned a corrupt system and other victims. 

• Like 2
4 hours ago, BritneyLVR said:

Oprah would be her biggest platform to share her story and expose them. I don’t personally like Oprah as I think she’s fake in my opinion. But for exposure? Oprah would be best. 

Pretty much. Especially when it comes to age demographic. Whos the loyal Oprah fans? People that are Lynne & Jamie spears age range. Britney knows what she's doing. Pretty sure all of lynne's church going friends love them some Oprah..lol 

• Like 1

Eff those Oprah interviews, you want one just because of all the media coverage they get, but Oprah is a mediocre interviewer with her basic *** questions, so politically correct and generic.

BRITNEY NEEDS TO WRITE A BOOK! Let her write on her phone or computer, then delete all the emojis, and in my mind I see Nobel Prize material. Her June 23rd testimony? THAT WAS HEART-WRENCHING POETRY.

• Love 2

Some of y’all act like the work hasn’t been done for the investigation to keep going without inference from Britney’s own words on the fact. She’s pretty much confirmed all that we have known by pointing us out and thanking us for saving her life. Don’t downplay it with “oh but wouldn’t effect the investigation?” nonsense. She’s free. If her lawyer thought it would hurt the outcome, than he would advise against it until further notice. An interview can happen, as long as it talks on what we’ve known and has been confirmed and in court documents - those of which obtained by her new representation. When she’s ready, it’ll happen. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block