Video: Oprah's best friend Gayle King on the potential Britney sit-down interview: "The fact that Britney put that out there says something..."

16 hours ago, danny1994 said:

I think Britney was clearly joking. If anything, she'll speak through new music or a book.

I don’t think she was joking she tagged Oprah in the post and even if she doesn’t interview with her I think Britney will do an interview with someone! I doubt she will wait to put it all in music or a book! It’s going to be quicker doing an interview!

4 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

I don’t think she was joking she tagged Oprah in the post and even if she doesn’t interview with her I think Britney will do an interview with someone! I doubt she will wait to put it all in music or a book! It’s going to be quicker doing an interview!

I could see a potential interview being paired with a book! Britney may want to make some coin.

• Love 1

Why do people act like Oprah was with Harvey in the room when he ******** all those women? Everyone in Hollywood was connected to him.

And at the same time Oprah is being accused of setting up Michael Jackson, fully ignoring the fact that this was a grown man preying on children who settled out of court? Oprah’s not the s** offender here for F sake. 

At worst she’s a sappy, melodramatic opportunist and at best an interviewer who knows how to make juicy TV. If Britney goes on Oprah, you know it’s going to be a mix of spiritual sentimentality and explosive revelations. Because O has a narrative to sell.

• Like 3
50 minutes ago, FreeBritneyForever said:

Why do people act like Oprah was with Harvey in the room when he ******** all those women? Everyone in Hollywood was connected to him.

And at the same time Oprah is being accused of setting up Michael Jackson, fully ignoring the fact that this was a grown man preying on children who settled out of court? Oprah’s not the s** offender here for F sake. 

At worst she’s a sappy, melodramatic opportunist and at best an interviewer who knows how to make juicy TV. If Britney goes on Oprah, you know it’s going to be a mix of spiritual sentimentality and explosive revelations. Because O has a narrative to sell.

True she does get demonized a little tl much and there’s probably some racism behind that. That being said, what you said near the end is true, both statements. And it’s not necessarily a bad thing. she’s just good at her job. the thing is, aren’t we tired of Britney being a juicy hot topic gossip sensation? I know I’m being a little dramatic but like...... are we still in 2006? I hope she realizes that Oprah will try to spin a narrative on her, maybe not a bad one but, after all the ****ery Britneys been through it’s time for HER to control the narrative. No one else. Like ugh I Can already imagine Oprah sneakily asking her about why she doesn’t sing live anf why her Instagram looks weird and “Britney why do people think you’re crazy?” Like sis no. (Yes I know I can’t predict the future but like u can’t expect Oprah to be all mother Teresa with Britney) 

7 hours ago, handmedown said:

Britney you don’t need O-piranha or any of the rest of the media who were happy to have you dragged through the press for the past 20 years. Take some time, reflect, write YOUR book. 

Think about it, how long would that interview have to be to REALLY do her story justice?  We want the info fans have always craved, not some sanitized version to fill the airwaves for a couple of hours  

Things a book could cover:

- Her relationship with her family prior to fame. 
- Did she ever feel like she was being exploited in the early days, over***ualized, the whole ‘virgin’ thing, is she happy with the direction her career went in?
- Her relationship with Larry Rudolf.
- Would she have liked to do more live singing performances?

- What happened with Justin?
- Why did she marry Jason Alexander?
- Her marriage with Kevin Federline, the birth of her kids and her divorce - the beginning of the media downfall. 
- Did she have post-partum depression?
- Why did she shave her head?
- Her relationship with Sam Lutfi. 
- What happened on the night she locked herself in the bathroom and was strapped to a gurney. 
- Her feelings about her stints in rehab, was she being treated for an addiction or mental illness?
- What happened with her mum during this time?  Where did Felicia go?
- What and who triggered the conservatorship?  Did she ever feel like this was a good thing?
- What happened with the men she’s dated over the past 13 years, were the relationships real? Healthy?
- Was she over-medicated during the XFactor?
- Did she feel like she had a choice in any of the the different career moves since 2008, did she enjoy doing Vegas?
- Is she still struggling with mental illness?
- Her relationship with her kids.

- Her relationship with Sam. 
- When did ‘Project Rose’ start and was she trying to communicate her need for help through Instagram?
- Does she think reconciliation with her family is possible?
- What does she want for her future?

What’d I miss?

YES TO ALL OF THIS AND MORE 

-wtf was original doll was it a prank and a diss to pcat dolls or an actual album ?

-why didn’t she go to Grammys 05?

-wtf was rebellion all about? And why did she use old *** picture for it lol? And Illuminati theories aside why did she never mention it?

why did she do so much random public appearances in 2006? for an album? 

-why didn’t state of grace and let go get released? (Half joking but if any record exec got in the way of those two being released then they were ******* stupid bc those two songs would have DOMINATED the adult contemporary charts in late 06-early 07 and im not even saying that as a stan l but I digress tangent over lmao) 

-did she actually “sabotage” herself (gimme more MV shaving her head etc) 

-did Kevin cheat on her ? 
-was Paris a real friend? 
-did she change circus the song last minute or is that just a rumour ? 
-WHY didn’t everyday get released ? 

-was she forced to date Jason Trainwreck? 
-was he abusive? Does the Britney army have permission to bully him? (Pls) 

-was Britney Jean going to be a lot different? Were those blood orange demos and that one scary *** charli xcx instrumental real? or am i just insane? 
why did she allow myahgate to happen? does she even know about it? 
maybe she can sue them for slander ? 

WHAT THE HECK happened with the make me music videos and why were they so messy? 

okay ik these all sound aggressive and I’m half joking ion wanna sound like a tabloid but omg there are so many unsolved mysteries throughout her career that I wanna know about LMAO

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, FreeBritneyForever said:

I'm with you on this. I mean, other actors in hollywoods were more well connected to Harvey than Oprah but not much hate has come for them. I guess some people just got to complain about something all the time....

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I'd rather Gayle interview her than Oprah.  Orpah is not authentic and involved with some disgusting people who also were part of the media problem against Britney.

Also Gaga 'very vocal supporter'... what?  Gaga is just another media puppet along with Oprah where they all toot each other's horns and use other people or topics for their own fame.

I personally think she should just do another For The Record style independent documentary instead. She'd have full control and we'd get a lot more interesting content than her just sitting there.  But I guess if she cares about views (which I doubt she does), then she'd do a sit down I guess since they have network backing, but that also come with biased narrative changes and censorship.  So that's why I think it's important for her to do her own again.  Or at the very least, do it in the UK, they have better reporters and she's always been fully comfortable there even when things were rough.

Well, there won't ever be a better timing for a tell-all interview. (in Britney's perspective) Her two boys are old enough to handle the truth. And there isn't a baby or young child (yet) she then wants to protect from such things. In this phase of her lief it's maybe the first time she puts herself in her front row. 
There's so much spirit and humanity in her.

That thread inspired me to some words :) Sorry if the grammar isn't the best ;)

Kindnecessity of life

Open your eyes, sweet giver!
it will just take a few secs
so your used to sun - Mother Life

Write it on the walls, my grace.
before you will break 'em all down.
letting grow freedom by love.

Life's a *****! But then you'll fly
higher as high, no more cry
Fkn finally your try.

Kindnecessities of life
fading faster as ever
so your wait became endless.

Burded with darkness - for ages.
Dreaming your nightmare - called life
Bearing humanity's core.

But now is the time to speak up
Integrity, Authenticy....
planted by Humble & Kind.

The princess has awokened
to start the age of her reign
as queen of the queen forever
Cause might was never her dream.

On 11/19/2021 at 12:40 AM, MonaLisasDoll said:

YES TO ALL OF THIS AND MORE 

-wtf was original doll was it a prank and a diss to pcat dolls or an actual album ?

-why didn’t she go to Grammys 05?

-wtf was rebellion all about? And why did she use old *** picture for it lol? And Illuminati theories aside why did she never mention it?

why did she do so much random public appearances in 2006? for an album? 

-why didn’t state of grace and let go get released? (Half joking but if any record exec got in the way of those two being released then they were ******* stupid bc those two songs would have DOMINATED the adult contemporary charts in late 06-early 07 and im not even saying that as a stan l but I digress tangent over lmao) 

-did she actually “sabotage” herself (gimme more MV shaving her head etc) 

-did Kevin cheat on her ? 
-was Paris a real friend? 
-did she change circus the song last minute or is that just a rumour ? 
-WHY didn’t everyday get released ? 

-was she forced to date Jason Trainwreck? 
-was he abusive? Does the Britney army have permission to bully him? (Pls) 

-was Britney Jean going to be a lot different? Were those blood orange demos and that one scary *** charli xcx instrumental real? or am i just insane? 
why did she allow myahgate to happen? does she even know about it? 
maybe she can sue them for slander ? 

WHAT THE HECK happened with the make me music videos and why were they so messy? 

okay ik these all sound aggressive and I’m half joking ion wanna sound like a tabloid but omg there are so many unsolved mysteries throughout her career that I wanna know about LMAO

Yes to all of this, all excellent questions which the likes of O-piranha would even know to ask.  We need the book Britney!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block