Please!... Support Britney from Papparazzi harassing & Stalking her.

As of 12th November 2021, Britney Spears illegal conservatorship has been terminated effective-immediatly. After 13 years of being forced to stay silent and forced to work and takes meds against her own will she has finally gained her freedom. As a human being, being harrassed and stalked is very scary and everyone needs their privacy.

Since all this has come out, papparazzi's have been surrounding Britney's home in hopes to get that shot. I am now making this petition for some sort of law/protection to be put into place that papparazzi are not to be near any celebrities home, including helicopters flying over celebs homes to get the thousand $$$ shots. This is also considering a ban in papparazzi's. Everyone is entitled to privacy regardless of being a celebrity or not, being stalked and harrassed and waiting outside of your home is not ok and its time this comes to an end.

The media/papparazzi's did everything they could to turn the public against Britney back in 07, and this resulted her in being in a illegal conservatorship where she had been abused! We must now take action to stop this. Britney is free, we now must continue to support her.

Change.org link!!!:

https://www.change.org/p/united-states-supreme-court-protect-britney-spears-from-papparazzi-harassing-stalking-her?utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=custom_url&recruited_by_id=505807d0-a9c5-11eb-b3b6-37c951ef0aae

PLEASE SIGN! let's help her to the most normal life possible.

And please I want to reach to the Bheavy team and @Jordan Miller !!Is it possible to STOP the spreading in the forums, of her candids and Papz pictures?. Can you guys forbid to publish them in here and stop the spreading?. I think it is an amazing idea and will help a lot!.

What do you guys think?. Thank you!.

• Love 3

I get where you come from, and in an ideal, utopic world, that should be how things are. Sadly, asking both paparazzi to stop following her, or people to stop spreading / posting the paps pictures is like asking people to stop posting about Jamie Lynn or Sam Asghari. It's just not gonna happen. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

I know we all love Britney and want the best for her, but paparazzi taking candids of her is not exclusive to Britney, but it's just something that happens with any other celebrity, even the D-lists get captured all the time if you look at the Dailymail or sites like that. And I think Britney is already used to this.

As long as it doesn't get out of control like it did back in 2007, I don't think there's much we could do. As you say, we can ban paparazzi pictures on the forum, but let's hear how many people would be ok with that decision... 

• Love 3
  • Like 3
Just now, PokemonSpears said:

As you say, we can ban paparazzi pictures on the forum, but let's hear how many people would be ok with that decision... 

I think the majority of the people wants Britney to be safe and happy. That is all that matters and this will affect eventually. Imagine the headline " major Britney fan forum banned pictures taken by papz " .

Idk I think it WILL make a difference. but as you say, it's just my thought , let's hear the rest. 

So here for this. We cant say we love a certain celeb and also be ok with them being bothered just for a photo to feed our curiosity and obsession. Paps wont stop - models for examples NEED the paps for their career and its part of it, and some celebs dont have the impact britney has and also can use the publicity. But for Britney, who clearly isnt ok with paps following her, we can stop feeding into it, we can also try to ask/ email/ boycott magz who puplish them for $$$$$.

• Love 3

I’d say rally for this.  I don’t understand how there aren’t strict laws.

It SHOULD be an illegal profession, because it’s stalking, but at the very LEAST laws should state that:

-they shouldn’t be allowed within a certain distance of a celebrity’s home

-they shouldn’t be allowed within a certain distance to a business storefront

-they shouldn’t be allowed to pursue a celebrity by vehicle or take pictures while they are driving

-they shouldn’t be allowed to photograph a celebrity if they are with their children and/or ANY minor children.

-there should be a MAXIMUM number of people who are allowed to photograph at one time (5 paparazzi at a given time, for example)  the amount that used to hound Britney and Princess Diana (who was killed because of these people) was ABSURD and out of line.

-there should be laws limiting the amount of money they can make off pictures (hopefully this would encourage them to get REAL jobs)

Etc.  I think all of these are reasonable and would provide a safer community.  All these years later, how can they still get away with this?  It’s so unsafe not only for the celebrity, but also to the paparazzi, AND the rest of the community.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, G-unit said:

I’d say rally for this.  I don’t understand how there aren’t strict laws.

It SHOULD be an illegal profession, because it’s stalking, but at the very LEAST laws should state that:

-they shouldn’t be allowed within a certain distance of a celebrity’s home

-they shouldn’t be allowed within a certain distance to a business storefront

-they shouldn’t be allowed to pursue a celebrity by vehicle or take pictures while they are driving

-they shouldn’t be allowed to photograph a celebrity if they are with their children and/or ANY minor children.

-there should be a MAXIMUM number of people who are allowed to photograph at one time (5 paparazzi at a given time, for example)  the amount that used to hound Britney and Princess Diana (who was killed because of these people) was ABSURD and out of line.

-there should be laws limiting the amount of money they can make off pictures (hopefully this would encourage them to get REAL jobs)

Etc.  I think all of these are reasonable and would provide a safer community.  All these years later, how can they still get away with this?  It’s so unsafe not only for the celebrity, but also to the paparazzi, AND the rest of the community.

I think that in the state of CA there are laws in place in regard to the paps. I remember Halle Berry and Jennifer Garner testifying to the CA state legislature about this. Even though there are laws in place, they are only good IF THEY ARE ENFORCED. They fact that a good precent of the time they aren't is kind of gross if you ask me.

• Love 1

I totally support this but lets be real, does this kind of change.org petition really works? i remember there are petition on change.org and even the white house petition to be involve in the conservatorship but what happened to it?

As someone have said, pap shot are not exclusive to Britney and its sad to say, is common in the entertainment all around the world.

Of course, as fans we can do our part by not showing the pictures but that wouldnt stop the pap from trying to take photos.

I don't know how but we need to think of something else other than all these petition..

14 hours ago, Markoct said:

So here for this. We cant say we love a certain celeb and also be ok with them being bothered just for a photo to feed our curiosity and obsession. Paps wont stop - models for examples NEED the paps for their career and its part of it, and some celebs dont have the impact britney has and also can use the publicity. But for Britney, who clearly isnt ok with paps following her, we can stop feeding into it, we can also try to ask/ email/ boycott magz who puplish them for $$$$$.

This. Time to stop feeding the machine. And that's why I'm grateful this site is so clear a lot of the times for what might be pap pictures. I won't be clicking on them. I don't need to see Britney in her car, getting a drink out of a vending machine or taking a walk. It's none of my business. 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block