Scam alert: be aware of scam messages from User @GMM

rik

@Jordan Miller @Isla  @Slayer @Midnight@PokemonSpears I just received a very suspicious message from the user @GMM who joined yesterday, claiming that I should join their forum to discuss UFOs, etc. There is a link this user or bot has attached, titled personal finance. Obviously don’t click it. 

just wanted to make everyone aware of this potential and highly likely scam 

screenshot of the message: https://ibb.co/bQ5SFmx

• Like 1
1 minute ago, IAmJustAKnee said:

Omg me too! It was by someone named Gago though. I DMed two mods and Slayer said he received a notice about it too and that they're now banned. The fact that there's more than 1 user is scary.

Omg you too? They are clearly targeting icons on this forum :ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue: 

i could’ve been classy and done this in private but the world needs to know  :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Mar B. said:

I got the same message from @Gago but I didn't know what it was

Its very odd! And this all happens just days after her freedom

i think it’s probably just bots understanding how much traffic is happening on this site, but still

1 hour ago, I Always Sing Live said:

Not you trying to sabotage another promising pop girlie in the making. It's giving Gaga and Perez slandering Christina. :peasants_taylor_swift_walking_away_bye_goodbye:

KJDJDJDJDJD LMAO. PLZ THE WAY THIS PERSON HASNT EVEN RESPONDED TO THE THREAD BUT WAS ONLINE THE WHOLE TIME VIEWING OUR INDEX SECTION

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block