I THINK SHE (Britney) HAS SERIOUS MENTAL ISSUES --- Greg Gutfeld. This Movement is a Kiddie Pool.

1 minute ago, merci12 said:

You are a disgusting person! 😒 

Yes. The same way media attacked Britney, for not doing/saying things that other would like to see :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams: I didnt attacked you personally, so the only disgusting person from two of us - is you. And that's really sad..... 

I said what i think. All the darkness came to an end. I feel sorry for her that she was destroying her life for not even 2 years and she needed to pay for that for 13 years. Not fair. I hope that Sam is a great guy. She deserved the best.

3 minutes ago, returcus said:

Yes. The same way media attacked Britney, for not doing/saying things that other would like to see :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams: I didnt attacked you personally, so the only disgusting person from two of us - is you. And that's really sad..... 

I said what i think. All the darkness came to an end. I feel sorry for her that she was destroying her life for not even 2 years and she needed to pay for that for 13 years. Not fair. I hope that Sam is a great guy. She deserved the best.

What sad is that your comments remind me of the comments that media was making about Britney at her darkest times.

I apologize for calling you disgusting. I take it back ❤

However the emotions are still running high in the fandom.  I'll try to have more understanding for different opinions such as yours :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

I don't judge her why she did all the stuff that she did - judging is something that i am faaaaaaaaaaaaar away from. Judging its dirty and pathethic. All i wanted to say is everything in life has price and sometimes its easy to say that everybody are guilty and you're sweet angel. That's it.

I didn't take your attack personally. But i needed to responde - you can't attack somebody personally like that. We're all good.

44 minutes ago, returcus said:

You are a Xtina obsessed hater, so you are not on any level to discuss with me.

I know for what kind of people cship is for, but her story is so complicated and dark that probably that was the best option to help her. Not always things that are meant for something are made for. Its life. I believe that she made a lot more bad things during late 2006 and early 2008 that we don't know - and maybe cship (even if not 100% meant for her case) was the best option. 

X-Tina hater because I said she is a flop? I didn’t lie :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

“I know for what kind of people cship is for, but her story is so complicated and dark that probably that was the best option to help her.”

So you agree with the corruption that went behind this at the beginning of this mess. You agree with her right, including but not limited, to a lawyer of her choice being denied. You agree and believe Britney has dementia (despite there’s no capacity declaration EVER filed). This was the best for her? The best option really? This TYPE of conservatorship was not even LEGAL to a person like her to begin with!

And you have the nerve to say that “probably was the best option”! It speaks volumes the person you must be!

”Not always things that are meant for something are made for. Its life.”

Is this really your best argument?  

“I know for what kind of people cship is for”. 

Well, obviously you don’t! A conservatorship for people with some sort of mental health issues is called LPS conservatorship (renewable each year not permanent).

So at the end everyone is entitled to their opinion. Just don’t make yourself look stupid 

I didnt lie about Britney as well... :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat: I knew that a Xtina hater would not read my posts with understanding that's why i will not respond to you and i didn't want to since the beginning. And Britney is a flop as much as Xtina these days, but the one relevant who's working is the girl in my gif, mad? :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat: Latin Grammy Icon Award in 6 days, watch your back :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

The conservstorship has done more psychological damage to Britney than any condition she might've had. That's what it comes down to. Multiple doctors in court documents have echoed that sentiment. With that established, it's hard to make the case the conservatorship has acted in the best interests of the conservatee.

5 minutes ago, s&m said:

At least you consent that your arguments are zero

Arguments are not needed for obvious things. If you are acting crazy and you don't want to cooperate they put you in mental hospital, if its not working they're put you again and put in rehab center, if its not working they are taking legal actions, if its not working they put you in conservatorship :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

Im tired :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired: Its time to focus on Xtina's buisness :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

1 hour ago, returcus said:

yes and everybody are sleeping with paparazzi or just attacking others with umbrella, that's pretty normal for mental sick people :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

The **** are you even talking about? You absolutely don't need to be mentally sick to get angry and attack someone who's stalking you, putting your life in danger on the road and constantly trying to rile you up. 

3 minutes ago, very_urban said:

The **** are you even talking about? You absolutely don't need to be mentally sick to get angry and attack someone who's stalking you, putting your life in danger on the road and constantly trying to rile you up. 

Read again about what we talked.

Swimming in stupids posts tonight :brit2016_britney_bikini_orange_dance_beach_swimming: