I THINK SHE (Britney) HAS SERIOUS MENTAL ISSUES --- Greg Gutfeld. This Movement is a Kiddie Pool.

I can’t even wrap my head around people thinking she needs a conservatorship.  Even during the lowest of her lows…what was so bad?  She shaved her hair?  She swam in the ocean in her underwear?  She didn’t wear underwear a few times?  We know her hospital stays were a set up, but even if they weren’t…tons of people get hospitalized following mental health concerns…where did she ever hurt herself or someone else?  Where did she ever wreck her car?  When did she lose her home and all her money?  When did she ever OD and almost die?  When did she lose her career and not be able to provide for herself?

Where is the basis?  This is absurd.  Ok, she had a rough year or two…SHE DESERVES NO basic liberties her again.  And coming from Fox News…which is so far right-winged…a party ALL ABOUT protecting the constitution and their rights…but Britney Spears doesn’t deserve hers.  Bro is a CLOWN. :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Don't be hateful. Lol. You simply forgot that the person who started the conservatorship was............ Britney lol. It was made because of HER actions. 

I think that cship was needed in 2008, we don't know what could happen with her later, but surely they convert this into a prison. Cship should end after FF era. Amy Winehouse should be in cship as well and what happend.......?

Anyway. It's over. As it should be. 

And yes - she's sick and she'll be until the rest of her life, but with theraphy and good people around it's nothing dangerous and not a thing to be in cship all the time.

5 minutes ago, returcus said:

Don't be hateful. Lol. You simply forgot that the person who started the conservatorship was............ Britney lol. It was made because of HER actions. 

I think that cship was needed in 2008, we don't know what could happen with her later, but surely they convert this into a prison. Cship should end after FF era. Amy Winehouse should be in cship as well and what happend.......?

And yes - she's sick and she'll be until the rest of her life, but with theraphy and good people around it's nothing dangerous and not a thing to be in cship all the time.

are you insane? Britney started the cship? I cant believe there are still people who dont get it, she was not only illegally tricked into it but they also use her kids to blackmail her into not fighting it, then they got her own court appointed lawyer to hide from her the fact that she could petition to remove it 

this was an evil master plan, and no britney did nothing to deserve a cship thats why it had to be under a “voluntary” cship because there were no legal backgrounds to force her into one.

cships are not meant for people going through emotional breakdowns, there are other less restrictive measures u can apply in these cases when it gets really bad, which tbh idt it was even the case with britney.

she was so bad in 2008 that she ended up releasing a number 1 album and starting a ww tour less than a year after, yeah ok

• Love 4

Even if this is true, he’s still in the wrong. 

People with serious mental health issues deserve quality care from professionals and support from family members and friends — not a conservatorship that steals their money and forces them to work crazy schedules and allows an abusive drunk father to scream in their face and threaten to withhold visits from their kids. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, ronron said:

are you insane? Britney started the cship? I cant believe there are still people who dont get it, she was not only illegally tricked into it but they also use her kids to blackmail her into not fighting it, then they got her own court appointed lawyer to hide from her the fact that she could petition to remove it 

this was an evil master plan, and no britney did nothing to deserve a cship thats why it had to be under a “voluntary” cship because there were no legal backgrounds to force her into one.

cships are not meant for people going through emotional breakdowns, there are other less restrictive measures u can apply in these cases when it gets really bad, which tbh idt it was even the case with britney.

she was so bad in 2008 that she ended up releasing a number 1 album and starting a ww tour less than a year after, yeah ok

The truth hurts :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams: Her fans clearly forgots i see 911s, rehab places, head shaving, wild paparazzi nights, attack with umbrella and rumors about ***** and clearly about other 'little' things that she did and how her team was affraid that she will be swimming in lawsuits - one of the reasons she was put in cship she "can't" testify :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

She is the the guilty person of actions that her family did, but her family just came too far and that's the other story :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

I will not discuss with psychofans.

Minutę temu returcus powiedział:

Jej fani wyraźnie zapomnieli, że widzę, odwydaje głowy, 9 dzikie miejsca, dzikie miejsca, paparazzi, no parasolem i fabuły o narkotykach i wyraźnie o innych „drobnych”ach, które robiła io tym, jak jej zespół bał się, że będzie pływać w procesach sądowych - jeden z powodów, dla których została postawiona w więzieniu, „nie może” zeznawać :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

Jest winną czynów, które popełniła jej rodzina, ale jej rodzina po prostu zaszła za daleko i to już inna historia :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

It.was. 14. Years. Ago.

22 minutes ago, returcus said:

The only thing I’m going to say to you is: Read the law about PROBATE conservatorships

• Like 2
3 hours ago, zarreeo said:

Start on 1:52 

"I don't care." was his initial reaction. Then Greg Gutfeld just threw a backlash about Britney Spears being freed:

How does anybody knows anything about going on in her life, other than her family? And yet, you have this movement based on watching a documentary, and all these people: how much time do you have in your life to protest over somebody who doesn't even know you exist? And their conservatorship and you're out there protesting. Shouldn't you be spending time with your family? Shouldn't you be worried on what's going on in your town, or how your grandma's doing, not what Britney's up to? So, this movement has the intellectual depth of a kiddie pool. Like I said, I really don't care --- I THINK SHE HAS SERIOUS MENTAL ISSUES and her family was probably dealing with that nobody cares because they are the bad guys. But I still don't care.

And i think you are not a doctor! :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

Family doesn't mean they are good to you, no one knows this better than her fans. 

Why we care? Because no one else did, goodbye!

And the movement existed long before this documentary, wtf? 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, returcus said:

The truth hurts :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams: Her fans clearly forgots i see 911s, rehab places, head shaving, wild paparazzi nights, attack with umbrella and rumors about ***** and clearly about other 'little' things that she did and how her team was affraid that she will be swimming in lawsuits - one of the reasons she was put in cship she "can't" testify :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

She is the the guilty person of actions that her family did, but her family just came too far and that's the other story :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

I will not discuss with psychofans.

She’s guilty of what, exactly? A conservatorship is supposed to be a last resort when someone is a danger to themselves or others. Please let us know what, in your opinion, she did to deserve being put in an abusive conservatorship against her will. 

• Love 2
Just now, s&m said:

The only thing I’m going to say to you is: Read the law about PROBATE conservatorships

You are a Xtina obsessed hater, so you are not on any level to discuss with me.

I know for what kind of people cship is for, but her story is so complicated and dark that probably that was the best option to help her. Not always things that are meant for something are made for. Its life. I believe that she made a lot more bad things during late 2006 and early 2008 that we don't know - and maybe cship (even if not 100% meant for her case) was the best option. 

Says "i dOnT cArE!1!1!" innumerable times throughout his "take" and then proceeds to give the longest but worst argument I have heard for the guardianship :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay: There is a literal 30 minutes clip of Britney in her own words, confirming everything that we have been protesting for and she clearly stated that she was not happy. He can take his rubbish, somewhere else. :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

Just now, hallucinate said:

She’s guilty of what, exactly? A conservatorship is supposed to be a last resort when someone is a danger to themselves or others. Please let us know what, in your opinion, she did to deserve being put in an abusive conservatorship against her will. 

do u really think that she wasn't a danger to other or herself? lol, yes she was. 100%.