I THINK SHE (Britney) HAS SERIOUS MENTAL ISSUES --- Greg Gutfeld. This Movement is a Kiddie Pool.

14 minutes ago, returcus said:

Read again about what we talked.

Swimming in stupids posts tonight :brit2016_britney_bikini_orange_dance_beach_swimming:

You  are clearly ignorant..

The **** pulled by the paps on Brit won't even work anymore because everyone are more accepting of mental health issues than before.

She had problems during a time when the paps were rich pests.

All they needed to do was fu king leave her alone but they didn't because of $$$.

I assure you the reason Xtina didn't get a conservatorship because her family is a little more decent and the media doesn't care about her uninteresting *** unlike Brit's. 

Laugh Reaction GIF by NETFLIX

33 minutes ago, pointsmade said:

You  are clearly ignorant..

The **** pulled by the paps on Brit won't even work anymore because everyone are more accepting of mental health issues than before.

She had problems during a time when the paps were rich pests.

All they needed to do was fu king leave her alone but they didn't because of $$$.

I assure you the reason Xtina didn't get a conservatorship because her family is a little more decent and the media doesn't care about her uninteresting *** unlike Brit's. 

Laugh Reaction GIF by NETFLIX

The main reason is Xtina did only one documented public intoxication and converted herself into fatty parody clown of herself on judging panel. She didn't shaved her head in front of people to see it and take pics, she didn't attack anybody with umbrella, she wasnt taking *****, she didnt lost custody of her children bcuz she didnt make anything wrong, she wasn't have s** with paparazzi, she wasn't in rehab center, she's wasn't in mental hospital, she didnt seek a paparazzi attention - she's mentally healthy :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

The only thing that you are doing about the truth that i wrote is attacking Xtina, because you're just jealous that she's strong woman and she loving life and herself too much to gave up like Britney did in 2007. Media attacked her for 3 years, but she always stayed calm and was busy with being..... happy with new younger bf and her children. That's your problem.

At the end of the day Xtina is a big winner in life in comparison to Britney. 

You can disagree with me, but leave Xtina alone. Its stupid, they are like heaven and hell in comparison about their breakdowns. Christina got divorced, her music flopped, she got fat, she had many setbacks like public intoxication or she forgot words to National Anthem and a lot of stupid rumours about having lesbian romances - but its incomparable with Britney.

4 hours ago, returcus said:

@hallucinate I see that u have halluciantions, I wrote everthing already :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

The only thing that i would like to say is i feel that cship was needed for her case. If she had a problem she could go to doctor and not sleeping with paparazzi :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams: Her choices and her consequences. Lord is good and justice :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

You should be grateful that she's alive for problems that she had and one of the reasons is because of cship that forced her to work; it abused her but there's price for everything :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

You are disgusting I hope you know that...

A conservatorship shouldn't be a "consequence" of one's actions...abuse should never be the price for personal problems...

I hope you receive the same "care" that britney has during your times of need in the future...