Celebrity Reaction "Britney's Free!" Thread - Ariana Grande, Missy Elliott, Madonna and More!

12 hours ago, JayTawndre said:

Me too. She gave up on her career I wonder? :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

Well she was horribly managed by Simon, the fact that Glassheart was never released in the US where it had a lot of potential was a huge mistake! I don’t think her last album was released in the US either and she hardly promoted it. Not to mention that it wasn’t that great of an album. 

I was hoping when she announced Kiss Me It’s Christmas that we were getting a whole new Christmas album from her but instead she’s re-releasing her old one with just 2 new songs which to me is another mistake. I mean when Gwen re-released hers she added like 5 new songs that’s what Leona should’ve done especially because Christmas With Love was originally released so long ago! 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block