Celebrity Reaction "Britney's Free!" Thread - Ariana Grande, Missy Elliott, Madonna and More!

8 hours ago, gapeach704 said:

Xtina is too busy trying to figure out how to get on the charts again after 10 years of living on the bubbling under chart. 

Oh gurl, she already knows the magical potion: a great feature that is bigger than any Britney song in 10 years! :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

Actually she's busy with 160M+ estate and receiving Latin Grammy Icon Award in one week :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh: The 7th one. Britney just needs another 20 years to get the second one. 

Hater. 

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, KatieKat said:

Forget celeb reactions. I wonder if we will ever hear anything from her three best friends from Kentwood back in the day — Laura Lynne, Courtney and Jansen.

I still think it’s so bizarre they were silent all these years, especially since they had to know the kind of man Jamie Spears was. 

Maybe they had a signed contract that they cant say a word? Im asking, no shade.

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, Markoct said:

Omg her caption made me teary eyed. Thats real love right there :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

Actually I hate the celeb reactions about "protecting Britney". 

Everyone just needs to leave her alone and let her make her own decisions about whatever. No more bubbles. She doesn't need people to protect her. That is in place already. Just let her live.

Jameela Jamil had so much to say about protecting Britney... :gunney:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
30 minutes ago, ThatWasFun said:

Actually I hate the celeb reactions about "protecting Britney". 

Everyone just needs to leave her alone and let her make her own decisions about whatever. No more bubbles. She doesn't need people to protect her. That is in place already. Just let her live.

Jameela Jamil had so much to say about protecting Britney... :gunney:

Wasnt my point but :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, returcus said:

Oh gurl, she already knows the magical potion: a great feature that is bigger than any Britney song in 10 years! :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

Actually she's busy with 160M+ estate and receiving Latin Grammy Icon Award in one week :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh: The 7th one. Britney just needs another 20 years to get the second one. 

Hater. 

:madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts: That’s why Xtina’s current single with two features is blazing up the charts? :mariahstare_carey_annoyed_um_irritated: Bless your heart. 

• Love 3
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block