NEW GLORY OUTTAKES

I know ya’ll don’t want another Glory release but these images make me want one so bad 😭😭 The album deserves to be completed and deserves a proper sendoff! Especially now that the title has a whole new meaning and life after today!  

Glory but Britney’s version, with the original imagery and any tracks she wanted on the album that got cut! Add a few remixes and it’s ready!

A dream 😭

• Love 2

So freaking incredible. No one is talking about the ear on the ground lying closely next to her as if someone is constantly listening. Also the fact that it’s specifically a living room rather than a full house. An open private space but it’s exposed for the whole world to see and she’s chained to it. And the crashed car behind her. Almost as if the wreckage of her past is constantly looming over her 

Its freaking art.

• Love 7
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, ubritney said:

Imagine Britney seeing the Glory cover for the first time and realizing they used a screenshot from the Make Me official video because they wanted to crush her vision and her message (with the meaning of the pics with the house, the chains…). Love you Britney! ❤️

Beautiful photos!

Lou Taylor was like “no, let’s use our own photographer so I can get an agents fee from it.”

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block