Jumbo Lumbo has no shame, Billboard: “ JL Spears says her family told her to hide her teen pregnancy from her sister, Britney...”

Z-dawg

I don’t care what she has to say about Britney… this whole thing is stupid however I am just a bit confused/intrigued with her book for one reason.

She appears to be putting out all this information on mercy ministries (which I fully explain in this documentary I made about exhale). Mercy ministries in Nashville is run by Rob Taylor, husband of Lou Taylor who is also on the board. Allegedly this is where  women were forced to have children if they were pregnant, gay men were put in conversion camps, and in general people in this ministry were allegedly put under exorcisms. My video includes voices from the girls in this church. The Australian branch of the ministry claims that all these allegations come from the church in Nashville as well. 

20 min mark

if JLS is talking about Mercy Ministries, perhaps this is further confirmation that tbis entire family was abused by Lou. They don’t realize just how much we know. Ljke 100 million dollars taken from the Britney Spears Foundation in 2010/2011 leading to its shutdown…. Ya, that money was mysteriously found in the ministry. 

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Sharkney said:

She obviously timed these excerpts to coincide with Britney’s freedom day. So blatantly desperate and pathetic. 

You'd think she'd realize that. Man, I don't know why I keep coming to JL threads because her actions/words always leave me with a headache.

Nobody's gonna be paying attention to her book or even the excerpts when tomorrow's coming up. Idk if it's her "I'm gonna try and hog some of the attention off of Britney! Watch me!" or if this is other people pushing. "Get it out there and maybe there'll be some people paying attention to the book versus what's happening with Britney.

It's up in the air for who to look at. I've never seen a group of more dense people grouped together in my life. Let me write this book, talk about how I got my phone took away, daddy got up in my face to try and bend me to his will, I felt like I was a prison and yet I still continued to sit on my *** and do nothing for my sister. I think if you got out a dry erase board and wrote all this **** out like it was 2 + 2 that these dumb****s STILL wouldn't get it*

*I hate it's this way. Sometimes a person has to go **** before they understand what another person's going through. Again, I'm not hating on teenage Jamie Lynn because I doubt she could've done much of anything while being underage. But you sit on this until you reach legal age. You think about your circumstances and you see the parallels to Britney's situation and then get off your *** and do something. 

11 hours ago, Soso said:

Her daughter must be thrilled to know her meemaw and papaw wanted her dead :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

Whether it's the real story or not, something's gonna hurt. I stick with what I said on other threads: I think stuff's being twisted. But it's still gonna hurt "My grandparents wanted me aborted."/"My mom wanted to abort me." No doubt there's spun bull**** being thrown into the air. "Baby, they got a chance to know you and love you. YOU ARE WANTED NOW."

**** hurts. Of course I'm projecting again. This kid might be somebody that can shrug it off. "I'm wanted now and that's all that matters." I'd just be somebody carrying around more garbage inside of me. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block