It just dawned upon me why Britney is obsessed with Boys...

It's basically one of the only times she not only managed to release something "urban", but made it a single too.

The three singles that could somewhat be urban are Boys, Slave and Outrageous

Slave she had to perform to death, Outrageous halted her career. That leaves Boys that doesn't have a potential negative memory

(I think she loves Do Somethin' for a similar reason. The fact that she directed the video and the lyrical content make me believe she was grabbing her career by the horns, or at least was about to. Her next step was releasing Mona Lisa / Original Doll, which we unfortunately never got to experience)

Not to mention the Pharell feature and the sick choreo

@2:20 hottest **** ever

• Love 3
50 minutes ago, _DirtyDiana_ said:

Britney was never really a fan of Outrageous tho, she used to express her indifference toward the song during interviews in 2003/2004

I always heard that she doesnt like the song, and wanted Boom Boom instead. But never watched a video of her saying that!

5 hours ago, FemmeFataleBrit said:

She performed that mediocre chart flop in every single tour though it’s not a fan favourite. Unless Jamie bops to Boys, she definitely is obsessed with the song. 

The remix is quite good, but the original sucks big time. I agree.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block