Lynne Spears Comments on Britney's "Just Saying" Post

57 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I don't know why fans expect Lynne to comment on the conservatorship.

Jamie is a physical, emotional, and psychological abuser...Any comment Lynne makes will only make it worse for her.

She's stuck with having to mitigate the situation...Just like the rest of the family.

True very true 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, everybodygoesdown said:

What does it take for someone in this family to just say "What we did was so wrong, I apologize and I hope my daughter/sister can ever forgive me and that I can earn her trust back and be in her life again"

Because they MUST do this in private and not on IG

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Jamie is a physical, emotional, and psychological abuser...Any comment Lynne makes will only make it worse for her.

She's stuck with having to mitigate the situation...Just like the rest of the family.

For thirteen years, though? Many women in abusive situations finally get it together to leave when their children are threatened. Lynn moved back in with him while he had Britney under his thumb. Until 2018 or 2019, I think.

I think Emily Baker had the most rational explanation (I think it was her), that when Britney went on strike, the money started to dry up for those on the sidelines. Lynn's affadavit shows she was a fountain of information that she knew about the conservatorship. She only went back a couple of years, but it's obvious she wasn't in the dark previously.

It's complicated with Lynne. The best thing she did was hire a credible lawyer in Gladstone Jones. But there is no getting around that her silence made her complicit for all those other years. I can't see that she mitigated anything.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, Psammead said:

For thirteen years, though? Many women in abusive situations finally get it together to leave when their children are threatened. Lynn moved back in with him while he had Britney under his thumb. Until 2018 or 2019, I think.

I think Emily Baker had the most rational explanation (I think it was her), that when Britney went on strike, the money started to dry up for those on the sidelines. Lynn's affadavit shows she was a fountain of information that she knew about the conservatorship. She only went back a couple of years, but it's obvious she wasn't in the dark previously.

It's complicated with Lynne. The best thing she did was hire a credible lawyer in Gladstone Jones. But there is no getting around that her silence made her complicit for all those other years. I can't see that she mitigated anything.

This 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

She is not stuck in anything. She is not married to Jamie. She doesn’t need to have any relationship or communication with him, especially now that Jamie is not Britney’s conservator. If she is fearful of him, she could have a restraining order place against him like his first wife. 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

She is not stuck in anything. She is not married to Jamie. She doesn’t need to have any relationship or communication with him, especially now that Jamie is not Britney’s conservator. If she is fearful of him, she could have a restraining order place against him like his first wife. 

wait Jamie has a first wife?

• Haha 1
59 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

Right. Because after 13 years she now wants to stick up for her daughter. Very classy comment. Lynne helped aid said trauma. 

If you notice patterns with Britney, she often uses the accent when she is being aggressive. It's an insecurity thing bcause she does not do well with confrontation. I think it is horrible that people keep parroting that her accents are a sign of mental illness. 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Psammead said:

If anything, I think she's been protecting her other children...Bryan played a large role in the beginnings of the conservatorship and possibly the mismanagement of Britney's money prior to it. (Vivian has never specified who mismanaged Britney's money. She just said that it was mismanaged. And she tends to cover her *** legally.)

Jamie Lynn has been sucked into her own mess with the SJB Revocable Trust and Lou's management of it.

Lynne played her own role at the start, for which her hands are dirty...But still.

We know from both David Lucado and Adnan Ghalib that Jamie had them both tailed...Adnan was stabbed, and David called the police twice because he was nervous for his own safety.

Only those around Jamie know what he's truly capable of.

These people are living in another world. If I've got a family member posting online or saying to my face "You ruined my dreams!" "You ruined my life." or anything in that kind of variety...there'd be nothing but shame I'd be feeling. I can't just go and post replies to stupid **** and pretend like everything's okay.

Way to go when it concerns sitting on your ***, mommie dearest.

Edited by glitterfalls
reversing words
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block