Lynne Spears Comments on Britney's "Just Saying" Post

9 hours ago, JayTawndre said:

:cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

I can't with Lynne. While I'm not completely sold she plays a huge role in Team Con I still can't with her actions. She can't speak up about her daughters engagement or the Free Britney Movement but can comment that Britney's British accent would make her grandmother proud :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

I'm not a Lynne hater at all, but I can't with her lol :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

Reveal hidden contents

Also I can't lol Britney doesn't even follow her own mother on IG :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Thoughts? 

See

its a family thing! When I drink I think my British is pretty good! 

• Haha 1
13 minutes ago, HUBRIS - TEAM CON said:

Britney it is time to sell Serenity.Stop-Motion Home GIF by Philippa Rice

There is NOBODY who will buy Serenity...what millionaire will move to that area? The likelihood is very low. It was a poor real estate investment especially now that Britney will most likely never go back there again. Just like Taylor Swift's abandoned mansion she started building in the country up in Pennsylvania. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block