Britney should def record an Xmas album or an EP

Songs for the album

You’re a Mean One Mister Spears - He is definitely WORSE than the Grinch

All I Want for Christmas is my Life Back - Pretty much says it all

Lou Got Run Over by a Reindeer - now this is inappropriate for this forum but the song itself is hilarious.

Britney has a beautiful Christmas tree and hope if she wants to keep it up all year she does.

#FREEGRAPES:jamie_lynn_grape:

• Haha 5
21 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Excuse me? Jesus Christ out of CHRISTMAS??? Be gone, bug. 

Yes. Godney is enough. DEAL with it bby we're in the 21st century. :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

The best Christmas songs don't mention any god. That makes them timeless and UNIVERSAL.

Britney is a Christian so I can deal with some filler tracks mentioning him, if that makes you happy. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
31 minutes ago, b42ad said:

OMG! 22 years of being a Stan and I never knew this! Legendary queen 

13 minutes ago, strongertomorrow said:

really??? is there an interview she mentions it? i start adding My only wish to my current playlists every Nov 1st lol 

There is an interview with the composer of the song Joshua Schwartz in Spotify and Apple Podcasts, the podcast is called 'The Original Doll - Britney Spears' and the episode is My Only Wish (This Year) (July 29) :wink_britney_everytime_white:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block