Queen Xtina appreciation thread- Don't let it flop guys

returcus

Favorite song Make over (too bad due to legal reasons beyond her control she couldn't include it on the stripped live in the UK DVD)

Favorite album Stripped

Fave live performance Keeps getting better (2008 Gaga was accused of ripping her off. When nobody knew who she was outside the underground club scene)

Favorite video Not myself tonight, Xtina paid tribute to Madonna and showed the world on how you pull off a tribute without getting her wrath.

• Love 1
35 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Favorite song Make over (too bad due to legal reasons beyond her control she couldn't include it on the stripped live in the UK DVD)

Favorite album Stripped

Fave live performance Keeps getting better (2008 Gaga was accused of ripping her off. When nobody knew who she was outside the underground club scene)

Favorite video Not myself tonight, Xtina paid tribute to Madonna and showed the world on how you pull off a tribute without getting her wrath.

You are a true fan, brava

Favorite song? - Your Body, Not Myself Tonight, Woohoo, Prima Donna, Let There Be Love, Without You, Hurt, Bound to You, You Lost Me

Favorite video? Not Myself Tonight. fkkn iconic moment underrated AF in Pop history christina aguilera not myself tonight GIF

Fave album? Bionic, Back to Basics and Lotus :bang_gun_dance_boom_blue:

Fave tour? Vegas Residency (I saw it with my ex friend and it was fun!) :katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block