Queen Xtina appreciation thread- Don't let it flop guys

returcus

It's hard to pick just one song. But i would say "Twice" - i never imagined that she's gonna release a ballad with love topic, but not in direct way and it will sound so haunting. It's like a "Hurt 2.0", but not from Linda.

Sia can suck her ****. Sia is a great songwriter, but she's doing too much compromises in her songs. They're too basic. 

Favourite album will be "Stripped", but only because of the emotional content - i feel that "Back To Basics" it is better with everything (but it's hard to relate to positive songs about husband lol).

Favourite video will be "You Lost Me" - but not because of the video itself, but i really love the idea. It's hard to make a futuristic video for a ballad, but these transitions of the screen. I like the video because it's not typical. It's easy to put a romance scene in video, eating strawberrys and then break up with tears. It's simple, but because of the lights and turning scenes up-side-down it's futuristic and it's giving me Bionic vibes. It's hard to release a ballad from a futuristic record that video of this ballad will fit this futuristic vibe.

And those scene to create madness i love it:

ffffffffffffffffdddddddddddd.png

Favourite Your Body remix trolololololo ALL I WANNANAN DO IS ****

• Love 2

My favourite song - My reflection (Mi reflejo): The first song that made me think "wow this girl is so different from everybody, has her own style". I think Gennie in a bottle was not the best marketing decision for her, but my reflection was.

Album - Back to basics: That album is 10/10, she took a risk showed how good she is in different styles. Amazing.

Video - Hurt: Super well don,e i love everything except that there was an elephant, i hope it was CGI. The video gives another meaning to the song, that is why i think it is so good.

Favourite collab - Nobody wants to be lonely: Such a beautiful song and it was so great to see two big stars together.

• Love 2

Your favourite song? Make Over

Your favourite album? Stripped

(one of my fave pop albums of all time, period)

Your favourite video? Lady Marmalade

:clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

And while we're at it my fave live performance is the Gaga x Xtina "Do What You Want". The looks, vocals and energy served was an era all it's own. Missed opportunity for a full on music video! 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block