Queen Xtina appreciation thread- Don't let it flop guys

Favourite song - Lift Me Up

Favourite album - Stripped/Bionic
tumblr_lu96wj2wF01qkaxrxo1_500.gifbionic-woman.gif
Favourite video - The Voice Within/Not Myself Tonight
monophy.gif
Favourite Your Body Remix :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke: - Your Body (Explicit) :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:
tumblr_o4engvzZph1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

• Love 6

It's hard to pick just one song. But i would say "Twice" - i never imagined that she's gonna release a ballad with love topic, but not in direct way and it will sound so haunting. It's like a "Hurt 2.0", but not from Linda.

Sia can suck her ****. Sia is a great songwriter, but she's doing too much compromises in her songs. They're too basic. 

Favourite album will be "Stripped", but only because of the emotional content - i feel that "Back To Basics" it is better with everything (but it's hard to relate to positive songs about husband lol).

Favourite video will be "You Lost Me" - but not because of the video itself, but i really love the idea. It's hard to make a futuristic video for a ballad, but these transitions of the screen. I like the video because it's not typical. It's easy to put a romance scene in video, eating strawberrys and then break up with tears. It's simple, but because of the lights and turning scenes up-side-down it's futuristic and it's giving me Bionic vibes. It's hard to release a ballad from a futuristic record that video of this ballad will fit this futuristic vibe.

And those scene to create madness i love it:

ffffffffffffffffdddddddddddd.png

Favourite Your Body remix trolololololo ALL I WANNANAN DO IS ****

• Love 2

My favourite song - My reflection (Mi reflejo): The first song that made me think "wow this girl is so different from everybody, has her own style". I think Gennie in a bottle was not the best marketing decision for her, but my reflection was.

Album - Back to basics: That album is 10/10, she took a risk showed how good she is in different styles. Amazing.

Video - Hurt: Super well don,e i love everything except that there was an elephant, i hope it was CGI. The video gives another meaning to the song, that is why i think it is so good.

Favourite collab - Nobody wants to be lonely: Such a beautiful song and it was so great to see two big stars together.

• Love 2

My favourite collab is probably either Pipe or Nobody Wants to Be Lonely, too. You guys have amazing taste :cuteidk_britney_excited_laugh_yes_yas_happy_smile: I'd say Lil' Kim collab was fire too, and Do What U Want with Gaga! 

We deserved a 2013-2014 Xtina era since she was clearly through with Lotus.

• Love 4

Your favourite song? Make Over

Your favourite album? Stripped

(one of my fave pop albums of all time, period)

Your favourite video? Lady Marmalade

:clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

And while we're at it my fave live performance is the Gaga x Xtina "Do What You Want". The looks, vocals and energy served was an era all it's own. Missed opportunity for a full on music video! 

• Love 2