Britney shows love to Reese Witherspoon: thank you for inspiring me my whole life!

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Super Mods
9 minutes ago, Oxic said:

Interesting enough Britney doesn't follow her on instagram, do you think she has another secret ig account?

maybe she searches it herself, or they pop up on her search feed.

I check many accounts like that without actually following them, if I don't want people to know I follow them :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search: :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Like 2

Únete a Exhale Latino   ///   Vote on Exhale's Top 100 of 2021 

I remember back in like 2005 or 2006 Reese was fighting for laws that would safe guard her children from the paparazzi. I remember reading somewhere that Reese's fight for this inspired Britney to fight for the same thing. It's because of that that this post is unsurprising to me.

• Love 3
12 minutes ago, Dmnckcmps4 said:

Maybe she did privately. Just because it doesn't happen over social media doesn't mean it didn't happen.

You clearly don’t follow Reese. She’s over the top, she comments and like everything, she uses her social media more than a lot of actresses of her generation. So I don’t get why she would respond privately to such a cute post. She could at least like it I mean...why privately...it’s not like Britney talked about a sensitive subject :squint_meme_sunglasses_pink_stare_squint:

• Like 3