This #FreeBritney and Conservator Costume is a NIGHTMARE!

• Super Mods

I remember a thread going around a couple weeks ago about Britney themed Halloween costumes.

Imagine seeing someone at a party in this? :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

I would pour the cheapest liquor all over them and push them out the door! :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

This just seems to be in such poor taste… :nydisgust_miss_new_york_tiffany_gross_pollard_ew:

Thoughts/reactions, Exhale? :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:halloween.jpg.e16d19c8f087f3cba2ba066f9ab74646.jpg

• Haha 1
  • Like 8

Yeah I never really thought any costumes related to the cship should exist. Very poor taste. 

Apart from which without those labels, no one would get it. I hate costumes you have to explain over and over but the labels would just take away from the fun of it being a costume anyway.

• Love 1
  • Like 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block