Mermaidney !

5 minutes ago, LikeShatteredGlass said:

Britney Spears GIF by FOX Teen Choice

Mermaidney is flawless. I think this was around the time Bryan was more in control and Jamie wasn’t in the picture as much. She definitely seemed more like herself. 

Ok but don't you think they stopped with the medication back then because she was more flexible in her movements ?🤔

6 minutes ago, Nordinspears said:

Ok but don't you think they stopped with the medication back then because she was more flexible in her movements ?🤔

That’s definitely possible. She was much more engaged and like herself, especially compared to the BJ and FF eras. This was leading up to Glory, which she said she was a lot more involved in, so I always looked at it as this project renewed her passion for music. She tried speaking out against the cship during Glory. Idk something shifted and I feel like 2015/2016 was really the start of her thinking she could get herself out of the cship. 

• Love 4
  • Like 2
12 minutes ago, LikeShatteredGlass said:

That’s definitely possible. She was much more engaged and like herself, especially compared to the BJ and FF eras. This was leading up to Glory, which she said she was a lot more involved in, so I always looked at it as this project renewed her passion for music. She tried speaking out against the cship during Glory. Idk something shifted and I feel like 2015/2016 was really the start of her thinking she could get herself out of the cship. 

Good point🤔👌