⭐ JayTawndré: The Music Thread

JayTawndre

As you all know I'm an artist and producer among other skills and I have recently shared 4 of my instrumentals with you guys. So thankful to everyone who has checked out my work. 

I will be doing 'New Music Friday' releases all the way up until December 2nd when the "Britney Changed My Life" episode from my Docuseries "The JT Chronicles" premieres on my YouTube channel! 

Here's all the instrumentals I've released. Discuss.

@SlayOut (the one and only) 

@Rik

@MikeHunt

@Spicechinodiva

@BritneyLVR

@I Always Sing Live

@rennen

@princessmimi

@Midnight

@TommyX

@Nordinspears

• Love 4
18 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

Are you singing on the track?

No those won't be released yet. This is just a little fun introduction to me on social media and introducing my talents as an artist and entertainer, trying to think outside of the box. I'm also a part of Epidemic Records look it up really cool! I just want the world to know who tf JayTawndré is sis...  :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

These instrumentals are produced by me !!! Also with footage from my docuseries that I've been recording the last 8 years. 

31 minutes ago, JayTawndre said:

No those won't be released yet. This is just a little fun introduction to me on social media and introducing my talents as an artist and entertainer, trying to think outside of the box. I'm also a part of Epidemic Records look it up really cool! I just want the world to know who tf JayTawndré is sis...  :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

These instrumentals are produced by me !!! Also with footage from my docuseries that I've been recording the last 8 years. 

Cant wait for the docu-series! Dont keep us waiting too long for your official single! I need a new pole dancing track!

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

Cant wait for the docu-series! Dont keep us waiting too long for your official single! I need a new pole dancing track!

I won't I've just got so much going on in my personal life that needs my undivided attention first, but once that's done I'm ready to go to the studio and lay down vocals :katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block