Why Britney didn't film video of herself on Instagram saying something?

11 minutes ago, Anna Karina said:

Are you sure? I mean some kind of Britney fan page would have caught that...

There were threads here about it

The one that mostly comes to mind was when she was sitting by her pool and said something along the lines of "everyone knows I'm in this conservatorship" and I forgot what else she said

She was in red bikini though I think

11 minutes ago, Jaiden said:

I agree that she posts whatever she wants, but at the same time I feel like she must to do a interview or something like that, at least as paying a little respect to the fans.

She's not DEAD! Let her breathe, she already said she wants her truth be heard to the world so she will do it, some of you guys are exhausting. 

Britney is not even technically free yet, you think she doesn't know what her fans did for her? She will do something if she wants to, give her a break. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
7 minutes ago, Prachi said:

She's not DEAD! Let her breathe, she already said she wants her truth be heard to the world so she will do it, some of you guys are exhausting. 

Britney is not even technically free yet, you think she doesn't know what her fans did for her? She will do something if she wants to, give her a break. 

Yes I agree with you, she should have her time, get things concluded... I didnt mean to say like "she needs to do an 3 hour on Oprah TONIGHT", but I think the fans deserve to know her thoughts and feelings from her mouth.

11 minutes ago, Jaiden said:

Yes I agree with you, she should have her time, get things concluded... I didnt mean to say like "she needs to do an 3 hour on Oprah TONIGHT", but I think the fans deserve to know her thoughts and feelings from her mouth.

No one deserves anything off her, no matter how entitled they feel. If she wants to post 10 naked photos, or one strongly-worded disownment of her Dad, it's up to her. One thing we're seeing is that lots of fans are angry Britney isn't acting the way they want her to act.

'She's dancing in her living room AGAIN! Maybe there's a hidden camera and she's unaware'

'She's not the one using her Instagram! Why would she just randomly mention being angry at Jamie Lynn singing her songs at award shows when there's much bigger things to criticise right now? They're making her look crazy!'

'She shouldn't post topless pics! She's got a conservatorship battle she needs to fight right now!'

I think you all get the picture.

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, danny1994 said:

I swear, even after the conservatorship is terminated, some will insist that someone is still controlling her Instagram :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Some people: “Britney doesn’t control her InStAgRaM!! Why can’t you see the obvious?!!” :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:
Also some people: “Why didn’t Britney post a video to HeR iNsTaGrAm!!?!” :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

Like the dissonance I — :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

• Haha 3
10 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

Some people: “Britney doesn’t control her InStAgRaM!! Why can’t you see the obvious?!!” :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:
Also some people: “Why didn’t Britney post a video to HeR iNsTaGrAm!!?!” :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

Like the dissonance I — :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

It’s the same people who want Britney to have her freedom, but say they don’t want Sam in her life :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

They’re the real conservators

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, danny1994 said:

It’s the same people who want Britney to have her freedom, but say they don’t want Sam in her life :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

They’re the real conservators

Ooop! :gaspney_britney_what_wow_shocked_surprised: I was going to say something controversial but lemme save myself while I can! :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

But no lies detected! :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Brit52 said:

There were threads here about it

The one that mostly comes to mind was when she was sitting by her pool and said something along the lines of "everyone knows I'm in this conservatorship" and I forgot what else she said

She was in red bikini though I think

6 hours ago, brightchildremix said:

She did, one is when she was sun tanning and she talked about the conservatorship, another was she talked about her garden, and another was she talked about her new iPad. All were taken down very fast. 

Oh god I am dumb and clearly have 0% reading comprehension... I misread "after the second hearing" as "seconds after the hearing" :eyes_britney_laugh::gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Thank you both for your kind answers!