A source told Senior Editor of US Weekly that law enforcement is actively involved. "Multiple players" being looked at.

4 hours ago, Applejack said:

During 2008 (and actually 2007 too), they made Britney go to some weird places with people related to the cship. One of them is the trip to Costa Rica with Mel Gibson (and he tried to convert her to Christianity)

https://people.com/celebrity/britney-spears-and-mel-gibson-vacation-together/

I remember that!! I just thought she was trying to get away and heal from the drama. What's his obsession with Britney being a good christian? she already is (well in an instagram post a whle she back she said she's catholic). Point being, we all know Britney prays to god, but apparently if she dosn't act or dress a certain way she's not a christian in her father's eyes I guess? Maybe he's the one who needs to go to church after all he is an abuser

1 hour ago, queenofhearts said:

I remember that!! I just thought she was trying to get away and heal from the drama. What's his obsession with Britney being a good christian? she already is (well in an instagram post a whle she back she said she's catholic). Point being, we all know Britney prays to god, but apparently if she dosn't act or dress a certain way she's not a christian in her father's eyes I guess? Maybe he's the one who needs to go to church after all he is an abuser

Because back then she wasn't. She was dabbling in Kabbalah, Hinduism, Buddhism. She was just someone spiritual looking for some other cultures and ways of seeing things 

• Like 2

Good thread, she always seems to know a lot and have good insider information. I still think it’s so interesting Lutfi tried to trash her and say she bullied Britney like Perez when she’s always posted pro Britney. Makes me think she has dirt on him so he wants to discredit her. I also thought her saying they would be stupid to put Britney on the stand because she could be asked ‘Please tell the court about growing up with your father, please tell the court why you didn’t want him as conservator’ was interesting, might be just me but it sounded like she knows more specific details than the general public that would be extremely damaging for team con. And she obviously has inside details on that Costa Rica trip because I only remember the media posting on it in a positive way (unless I’m forgetting lol), so sounds like Britney hated it.

Edited by Slave4Brit88