Dear Britney...; Post your Messages of Support from the Members of Exhale to Britney.

B,

You are an actual living legend. I feel so fortunate to have grown up in a world with Britney Spears. You’ve not only inspired me through your work but also through your strength and perseverance. I hope one day you tell your story and it sets you free spiritually. I hope today you are legally set free. You’ve brought so much light and joy to so many peoples lives and you only deserve the very best in life. We love you and are rooting for you!!!!!!!

xoxoxoxoxo

Arianna

• Love 2

Dear Brit, 

I don't think I’ll ever be able to put into words the importance and impact you've had in my life for the past 23 yrs. Through my childhood, teenage years & now adult years you have always had such an impact on my life, who I am and who I want to be. In the good times, the dark times, the sad times, your voice, your presence always shines a light in my life that always makes me come back stronger. May God grant you the happiness and justice you deserve. ❤️ Love always & 4ever. 

• Love 2

Britney, I will always stand by you as I as always have no matter what. Never back down on getting what you deserve - freedom, happiness, and respect. You are stronger than you’ve ever been, and I’ve never admired you more. The world, morality, and the truth of what’s right are all on your side. 

Love you and good luck today!! ❤️🌹❤️🌹❤️

• Love 2

Dear Britney,

You are the reason I ever got into pop music. It has been a blast and an inspiration growing up with you and watching you grow as an artist and person. 

But even though the music captured me, your beautiful heart and soul is the reason I stayed. After everything you have been through and given to the world, you’re a wonderful person and deserve all the happiness that is long overdue to you. 

Best wishes!!!!

Dear Britney 

Your soul has resonated in all of us who’ve supported you. You are one of a kind. The bravery you’ve given us and shown us throughout your career, continues to lift us up. We stand here with you for your freedom. For your SPEARIT. FOR YOUR HAPPINESS. FOR YOUR FREEDOM. Because Britney, you are the light in our day. The joy which pulls us up from our troubles and we will never forget the impact you had on our lives. We can’t wait to see what you have in store - ON YOUR TIME AND MONEY. With your beauty and grace. Your human is appreciated more than you’ll ever know and more than we could ever comprehend. Britney, WE LOVE YOU. May the universe continue to lift you up my love. 

With much love and admiration for you,

Josue aka Sway

Love You Kiss GIF

Dear Britney Jean Spears
I have read that your father has finally left the conservatorship that has controlled you so much in recent years.

I don't care if you keep making music or if you disappear from the world with Sam, I just want you to be happy, and if you ever fall down, your b-arny will always be there for you.
 I hope to meet you one day, for now I am very happy deciphering your Instagram posts.

ps: all my friends say that I seem crazy because every time I get drunk I start talking about your case to make you visible. People love and support you anyway.

With love

Ig: _peperreito

• Love 1

Britney you gave me the happiest childhood and even now as a man you continue to make me smile and amaze me with your bravery and strenght. 

I want you to know that your happiness comes first for me, if that happiness means retiring, i will be support you and continue to celebrate your art forever and for always. If you ever come back, we'll be here to once again take you to the top of the charts. Just be happy, that's my only wish. I'm so proud of you.

We love you Britney!!! I'm am so proud of you for having the strength not only to endure this hell for over a decade, but am also in awww of your courage in th face of adversity and what must have felt like constant suffocation. You are an inspiration to your fans. May your fire shine bright and your spirit soar knowing your freedom is almost here. Thank you for all that you are! You give me hope. Love 4ever and always, Ben