Dear Britney...; Post your Messages of Support from the Members of Exhale to Britney.

@britneyspears I'm keeping you in my prayers tonight for your court date tomorrow. Praying for your freedom 🙏 For justice to be served. You have been thru so much. We (#BritneyArmy) are not gonna stop advocating for you until the #conservatorshipabuse is OVER WITH. 😊 #FreeBritney #BritneyvsSpears #ControllingBritneySpears #BritneyWeLoveYou 💗💙💗

Dear Britney, 

I want you to know no matter what has happened in your life the good, the great, the bad, and the worst I have loved and admired you through it all. It truly takes someone that's unbelievable strong to indure so much especially someone with your magnatood, your pure loving soul, & kindness. I've been a fan since the very beginning and no matter what I will forever support you in anything and everything you want to do and be a voice that stands up for you always. You will be free soon & will rise up again better and stronger then you have been. 

Love Always A Loyal Fan

Dear Britney:

I know you’ve always experienced big pressure to be a certain way, since a very young age. You always wanted to be a big star, but you had to bear with people around you putting so much weight on your little shoulders, they depended on you. 

When your dreams came true, now it was the rest of the world the one who had impossible expectations of you. You grew as a person and a woman, but many didn’t understand that and said you changed when you didn’t.

Now, I feel you are aware of how what you’ve been through has changed you. Maybe you don’t like the way you think you are now. You’re even more introvert, you don’t trust people and you feel some kind of social anxiety. It broke my heart to see how you felt ashamed when Sam was on an IG live… But I 100% get you and understand you.

Please, remember you’re the same person that had that damn huge snake on your shoulders, the one who danced killer choreographies and BELTED big notes in the studio, the one who sold 30M copies of your debut album. You’re the same person, but in different circumstances.

What’s so inspiring about you is that you’ve always been yourself despite all these external forces challenging you. You’re STILL being yourself, and you’re STILL incredibly inspiring. You’re the coolest singer, dancer, person and mom I’ve seen in my lifetime. Now you’re changing the law system, how cool is that?!

We love you, and once this nightmare is gone for good, you’ll heal. Just take your time :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

Dear Britney

In your life you have given us so many smiles , inspiration , you have saved more lives then you know through your music and career. I truly pray you will be free and live YOUR life on YOUR  terms. You are loved by many never forget that .  You strength is something to be admired and respected. If things do not go as planned ....never give up. Keep on fighting as many are fighting for you.

Love always,

Matthew

Dear Britney 

You are beautiful, talented a fabulous mother and a lovely kind person, who deserves all the good things in life. Nothing that has happened is remotely your fault , you can't control the actions of others, but the strength you have shown to get this point is one of the most impressive things I have ever seen. I am rooting for you today, god bless you xxxx 

Dear Britney,

I wish you the best of luck for today and I also want to tell you how much you mean to me. I’ve been a fan of you since I was two years old.  You also helped me get through  a lot of hard times like when my dad and mom got divorced and when I got transfer to a different school because of my disability and When I got bullied in junior high and high school. Your music always help me get through it.  Thank you for always being a light in my darkest days. Also  I can’t wait for you to have your freedom you deserve it, hopefully everything goes your way and more. 

Dear Britney,

Somehow you were always there when I needed help in my life. I believe I can send my energy somewhere to the universe that it reaches you and gives you strength to get through all of this. I'm wishing you well and thinking about you so much that I can't sleep sometimes. Sending you lots of love 💗

Dear Britney

I know you hate being called a role model, but you are truly an inspiration to all of us, now more than ever. your bravery and strength are out of this world. 

i hope justice is served today. we're all here for you, we will always have your back no matter what. i'm sorry we were so blind in the past, but now we know the truth and there's no turning back. 

i hope the love we share for you gives you strength and confidence to face this hearing and the rest of the process. remember: we are YOUR fans, they have nobody but themselves in this battle.

Love you forever!

Dear Britney

What has happened to you is so unbelievably unfair, but I am thankful you are hanging on, freedom is coming ❤️.

I think you are a genius, and I think you are out of this world beautiful, from the inside and out. I love your voice, I think you look like an angel when you smile and you were right Everytime you were angry and raised your voice. 💯
You definitely deserve your human rights and civil rights, just like everybody else and you also deserves the biggest apology from the media and everyone who has been in your life and in the business through the years. 
You are right, you are GREAT and we support you all over the world. You have also gotten many new fans who started to support your human rights and were floored by your talent, work and personality. 
Now you also have more and more journalists on your side, I am even reading reviews that trash the Netflix documentary but because they defend YOU and your integrity. More journalists still and more people out there who are not informed yet will be furious about how you have been treated. 

The world is on your side Britney! May the angels bless you and the court listen to your great attorney 💪🙏❤️❤️❤️🌟🌞🌅

• Content Curators

Dear Britney,

You are such a giving person. You have worked so hard for everybody. I can't wait till you work for only yourself and your happiness. It is time for you to live your life freely and you don't owe anyone anything. Us fans care about your happiness, and that's the priority. We love you for you, not just your art and music.

You are an unbelievably strong. We are all so proud of you for being so loud and gaining your voice back. We support you in doing whatever you want to do, and how you want to live your life. Enjoy your freedom. You deserve the rights of a Queen.

Edited by Invitation
  • Like 1

Dear Britney,

I am a boy from a country, called Bulgaria who adores you and supports you from the beginning. I want you to be finally free and MEGA happy!!!  You are not just my idol, but my hero and I will be your biggest fan from my country FOREVER! 

My biggest dream is one day 2 meet you and to tell you how very special are you 2 me and 2 my whole family. Just be very, very, very happy.....otherwise my heart will break and I will cry again!:bigkiss_britney_kissing:Happy Brad Pitt GIF