Can Lou Failor Sue Anyone Anymore?

Kletus

I am just wondering if Lou Failor is actually even able to sue any individuals at this point, considering the whole entire world has caught on. It's not like she can claim slander. It's just like when Sam Lutfi issued a motion for her to retract her statements after she blamed HIM for emails etc., and then guess what? Lou Failor retracted her statements :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink: I feel like she is a lot of hot air.

Is Trash Star over? Is Janie Linda's favorite "role model" in big trouble now?

ALLEGEDLY

200.gif?cid=31ad6aa7pz91y5v9n5e82egq3qpv

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, DJBringItBack said:

I mean is there any point? :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

when this b!(tch is over she won’t be able to afford legal fees :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

we should all sue her for milking us dry and she’ll never appear in court cause she’s so broke we will all win :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

cmon Lou sue me make me a celebrity :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle: bc yall know Im freeing Britney with that publicity

• Haha 2
Just now, PokemonSpears said:

and if she does I wonder how she'll prove she didn't have nothing to do with the conservatorship despite that court document that mentions her or the multiple pictures of her with Daddy P.

Yup! At some point she has to prove she isn't involved and she can't lol her scare tactic is usless.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
5 minutes ago, Busybee said:

Yup! At some point she has to prove she isn't involved and she can't lol her scare tactic is usless.

Exactly and after all, we have "reasonable suspicion" to believe she is highly involved with the Spears Mafia, just look at Jamie Lou's instagram page :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw: allegedly

• Love 1
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, Kletus said:

Exactly and after all, we have "reasonable suspicion" to believe she is highly involved with the Spears Mafia, just look at Jamie Lou's instagram page :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw: allegedly

I mean she literally deemed herself the spears spokesperson lol it doesn't get more involved than that. She is a full representation of that family acorrding to her. :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

• Haha 1
17 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

and if she does I wonder how she'll prove she didn't have nothing to do with the conservatorship despite that court document that mentions her or the multiple pictures of her with Daddy P.

Not to mention Lynne literally saying in her 2008 book Lou was setting it up with Jamie :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

• Love 3
  • Like 2