Who did Britney talk about in FTR: "I let bad people in."

1 hour ago, Easy There said:

Back then she still talked to adnan and Sam.

So she was definitely talking about cship folks

You're absolutely right about that, I had forgotten about the smuggled phones! Still...something doesn't fit to me in that speech if she was talking about the con people. Did she ever "let them in" her life? Could it be she knew relying so much in Sam L. was a mistake but she also knew he was her only chance of getting out of the conservatorship? 

Eh, maybe I'm just letting my distrust for Sam cloud my judgement.

2 hours ago, OopsOverprotected said:

In For The Record Britney says that she had a lot of people in her life that were a bad influence.

But not that we know LOU, ROBIN and her own father are the real snakes here. Who was she talking about?

(Except maybe Sam Lutfi?) Do we know that?

Jamie, Jamie Lynn, Brian, Lou, Larry, Lutfi, Robin, Kevin, Lindsay Lohan :ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black:

• Like 1
1 hour ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

No she was won’t! 

She was strip of contact with them.. 

her paying the consequences was the Cship, but the people she’s talking about is Sam, adnan, Ali sims, and whoever else was around during 07

What receipt you have of her talking to them. 

The only thing I know of her talking to Sam in 08/09 is She wanted him/them to help her get out of the s.h.i.t that they help put her in, doesn’t mean she didn’t realize after looking back they weren’t good for her.

they were not good people 

There were text messages leaked years later by Sam and when someone looked the number up it used to be registered to her home in Calabasas… 

1 hour ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

No she was won’t! 

She was strip of contact with them.. 

her paying the consequences was the Cship, but the people she’s talking about is Sam, adnan, Ali sims, and whoever else was around during 07

What receipt you have of her talking to them. 

The only thing I know of her talking to Sam in 08/09 is She wanted him/them to help her get out of the s.h.i.t that they help put her in, doesn’t mean she didn’t realize after looking back they weren’t good for her.

they were not good people 

Delete double post by mistake. 

Edited by DJBringItBack
Double post by mistake.
  • Super Mods

I’m not sure who she is all referring to, but it wouldn’t be a stretch to think it’s Sam Lutfi and Adnan along with any other random influence from that time.

On a separate but related note, I wonder how much unseen footage from For the Record there is… and whether any of it could provide insight into that period of time. :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

1 hour ago, Tara_isa said:

You're absolutely right about that, I had forgotten about the smuggled phones! Still...something doesn't fit to me in that speech if she was talking about the con people. Did she ever "let them in" her life? Could it be she knew relying so much in Sam L. was a mistake but she also knew he was her only chance of getting out of the conservatorship? 

Eh, maybe I'm just letting my distrust for Sam cloud my judgement.

So much of her life has been reported we feel like we know all the facts but we don’t like tish recently pointed out.

we don’t know what happened behind the scenes but maybe she wasnt saying that she literally let these people in but instead she wasn’t making the best decisions and villains were able to sneak in?

i don’t believe she ever let lou m Taylor in her life but maybe she feels she could’ve been more proactive about letting Jamie Lynn get close to LOU and the family…

I really want to know how lou Taylor was introduced to Jamie Lynn and what’s she actually did to ever get her career off the ground, it seemed Britney got JLs career off the ground and whatever industry people JL had around her at that young age were probably were associated with Britney’s people in some way and everyone in hollyweird knows everyone usually.

so how did lou get become JLS manager, did Larry recommend lou and The family trusted Larry so they agreed?  (JL was also pregnant and 16, Was lou brought in to Christian up her image?)

because remember at this time Britney was vehemently avoiding her family and Larry….with Britney not paying attention to the family, it’s the perfect time for Lou Taylor to sneak in…

Agian this is all  Speculation 

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Britman512 said:

So much of her life has been reported we feel like we know all the facts but we don’t like tish recently pointed out.

we don’t know what happened behind the scenes but maybe she wasnt saying that she literally let these people in but instead she wasn’t making the best decisions and villains were able to sneak in?

i don’t believe she ever let lou m Taylor in her life but maybe she feels she could’ve been more proactive about letting Jamie Lynn get close to LOU and the family…

I really want to know how lou Taylor was introduced to Jamie Lynn and what’s she actually did to ever get her career off the ground, it seemed Britney got JLs career off the ground and whatever industry people JL had around her at that young age were probably were associated with Britney’s people in some way and everyone in hollyweird knows everyone usually.

so how did lou get become JLS manager, did Larry recommend lou and The family trusted Larry so they agreed?  (JL was also pregnant and 16, Was lou brought in to Christian up her image?)

because remember at this time Britney was vehemently avoiding her family and Larry….with Britney not paying attention to the family, it’s the perfect time for Lou Taylor to sneak in…

Agian this is all  Speculation 

You're totally right about us not knowing lots of thing which is why we can only guess with what we know... And I'm obviously only speculating too. Completely agree in that she meant she wasn't making the best decisions and villians were able to sneak in, and my guess is those "not the best" decisions involved Sam in some ways, but the way you put it, she could also mean Lou.

On the other hand I also don't believe Sam was completely alien to the Con setup so who knows. I have too many theories twirling around in my mind about this.

I'm definitely very curious to know more about how that leech snuck her way into JL's life, the grip she has over her is scary.

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, standherealone said:

Adnan never said a nasty thing about her I thought? I dunno, maybe my vibe check is off and he is scummy. But I always thought with all the dirt he has, he never talked other than to stick up for her.

He did an interview about her in January 2008 that was kinda iffy but he really didn't say ill of her, it's just... like, you question why the interview and he should've been smarter.

But Britney wasn't 100% fine with Lutfi in 2008. Maybe in 2009 she was. But... I have reasons to believe she was angry at Lutfi for and throughout basically all of 2008.

1 minute ago, Applejack said:

He did an interview about her in January 2008 that was kinda iffy but he really didn't say ill of her, it's just... like, you question why the interview and he should've been smarter.

But Britney wasn't 100% fine with Lutfi in 2008. Maybe in 2009 she was. But... I have reasons to believe she was angry at Lutfi for and throughout basically all of 2008.

Lutfi I get. He sued her. That would piss me off too.

4 minutes ago, standherealone said:

Lutfi I get. He sued her. That would piss me off too.

No, I don't think it was because of the suit. It was because of the implementation of the cship. She blamed him. But changed her mind in early 2009 apparently.

About the lawsuit, after Reva Goetz did some freestyle judging to not allow her to depose on the Brand Sense and Johnny Wright cases, Britney DID get deposed for the Lutfi lawsuit and the case was settled a few months after her deposition...and the case dragged on for almost a decade before her deposition. So I did get the impression Britney said things favorable to Lutfi.