Who did Britney talk about in FTR: "I let bad people in."

I've always wondered this. It sounds like she was referring to a time she chose to let them in (so pre-cship) and went onto say she's now paying the consequences (c-ship). Therefore, it's easy to assume Sam Lufti. Or anyone she was associated with 2006-07, which includes Paris Hilton, Alli Sims, Adnan Ghalib etc. 

Has she every had someone in her life who had her best interests? Except Fee.

• Like 2

Is it possible she just said what they knew people wanted to hear ? FTR seemed to be team con's way to get everybody on their side by showing how well she was doing but how fragile she still was, and to paint her dad out to be a loving regular dad helping her out an dprotecting her from bad people.

Don't forget that at that time Britney was told if she'd just cooperate and do as they all wanted she'd be out after a year or so. So she might have just said what people wanted to hear (I made mistakes, I was taken advantage off, my dad saved my life, he's annoying but he cares, ...). 

• Love 4
  • Like 2
10 minutes ago, Tara_isa said:

I honestly think she meant Sam Lutfi then. Mainly because I don't think she had really let Lou "in her life", or her parents for that matter until very recently before the 5150.

The part about "having to pay for it" is clearly about the other bad influences a.k.a. Lou+Jaimie, though.

Back then she still talked to adnan and Sam.

So she was definitely talking about cship folks

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Easy There said:

The fact is she never actually even did that in FTR.

Despite everything she still questioned cship,she never praised her dad for saving her life even though some editing made it seem like that.

She called out ppl around her multiple times.

This is an excellent point. 

Britney never named names. She said that she made a ton of mistakes and left the door open to vultures. 

At the time, I also thought of Sam Lutfi because it’s Sam Lutfi, but there was also a cadre of profiteers who created another exploitative economy revolving around Britney. They hung out at in the lobby of the Four Seasons in Beverly Hills. That’s one detail that Vanessa Grigoriadis got right in her article for Rolling Stone.

Source: https://www.vanessagrigoriadis.com/images/pdfs/britney.pdf

• Love 1

She sounded like an abuse victim... she was just saying what her abusers wanted her to say, she was traumatized... then she said, “when I speak people just hear what they want to hear like they’re not really listening.” She for sure was talking about the conservagoons :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

• Love 4

Lufti and Adnan are definitely scummy lowlives but I wonder how much damage they did to her estate compared to her more white collar captors. My guess is Teamcon made away with amounts orders of magnitude larger than anything these paparazzo goons ever had access to.

That’s not to say that these dirtbags should be in her life, just pointing out that folks like Jamie, Lou, Robin, JL, etc are just as scummy, though they pretend not to be.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

It is very vague.

I dont really judge Sam Lufti (though he has his storys with other people)...Lynne accused him of drugging her, doing bad things to Britney, but can we trust her?

There are rumors (which many confirmed to be true) that they tried to contact each other after the conservatorship

• Like 2

I do believe she meant Sam Lutfi, the paparazzi, Kevin Federline. 

Although it’s sad to think these people weren’t even a patch of evil compared to those who have been around her since 2008. The people “protecting” her actually made her more miserable, robbed her, sent her to rehab centres against her will, abused her. But we’re meant to believe Sam Lutfi is the only evil in all of this?

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, everybodygoesdown said:

Is it possible she just said what they knew people wanted to hear ? FTR seemed to be team con's way to get everybody on their side by showing how well she was doing but how fragile she still was, and to paint her dad out to be a loving regular dad helping her out an dprotecting her from bad people.

Don't forget that at that time Britney was told if she'd just cooperate and do as they all wanted she'd be out after a year or so. So she might have just said what people wanted to hear (I made mistakes, I was taken advantage off, my dad saved my life, he's annoying but he cares, ...). 

I agree with every word of this!! My thoughts exactly 

4 hours ago, Easy There said:

Back then she still talked to adnan and Sam.

So she was definitely talking about cship folks

No she was not 

She was strip of contact with them.. 

her paying the consequences was the Cship, but the people she’s talking about is Sam, adnan, Ali sims, and whoever else was around during 07

What receipt you have of her talking to them. 

The only thing I know of her talking to Sam in 08/09 is She wanted him/them to help her get out of the s.h.i.t that they help put her in, doesn’t mean she didn’t realize after looking back they weren’t good for her.

they were not good people 

• Like 1