#TBT: “Toxic” on MTV Series ‘Laguna Beach’

7 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

I genuinely love this video like I gasped when I saw it. I grew up in Orange County during the 2000s so it hits home for me. It’s a really special place. :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad: Also the golden era of reality TV. :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

Oh my god. I literally was just watching a scene from the Hills
btw u know what u did….

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

THIS SHOW GIVES ME SO MUCH NOSTALGIA HOLY **** I went to middle and high school with girls and guys who were LITERALLY like this 

Honestly same when I was in middle school. Thank god this genre of person is out of style now LOL.

Anyway this is u and I in 2004 making fun of @Hilary Duff

• Haha 1
  • Super Mods

One aspect of my flop childhood was not seeing either Laguna Beach or The Hills when they were on TV. :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde: So clips like this don’t harken back to something I… although I could tell it was a fun moment! :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye: Who doesn’t sing Toxic while driving? :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Maybe I should stream either of those shows now… :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Rik said:

Honestly same when I was in middle school. Thank god this genre of person is out of style now LOL.

Anyway this is u and I in 2004 making fun of @Hilary Duff

Hilary Duff is a queen. Give her her flowers! 

And I always used to pretend to be her in the music video with the rain coming down and me looking out the window, lip synching my life away

• Love 2
4 hours ago, SlayOut said:

One aspect of my flop childhood was not seeing either Laguna Beach or The Hills when they were on TV. :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde: So clips like this don’t harken back to something I… although I could tell it was a fun moment! :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye: Who doesn’t sing Toxic while driving? :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Maybe I should stream either of those shows now… :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Yessss. I think both shows are available in full on MTV.com. Might just bingewatch them soon. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Also time makes you appreciate certain things much more. I remember I used to hate these kind of shows growing up but as I’ve gotten older, I’ve found a newfound love for them. 

• Haha 1