I think Matthew has put britney in witness protection program

don't know a lot about US laws, but isn't the witness protection program for criminal trials?

According to Gerald Shur, who created the federal program, about 95% of witnesses in the program are "criminals". They may be intentional criminals, or people who are doing business with criminals, such as one engineer who bought off a mayor "'because that's how you do business in the city.' In his mind, he wasn't doing anything criminal," as Shur said. A witness who agrees to testify for the prosecution is generally eligible to join the program, which is entirely voluntary. Witnesses are permitted to leave the program and return to their original identities at any time, although this is discouraged by administrators.

not only Britney is not under a criminal trial, but she already testified twice, and her father isn't even opposing, but in fact asking for the termination of the conservatorship

It would only make sense, and not that much sense really, if she was already pressing charges against him

• Like 8

Britney can't be in an undisclosed location...she literally has a conservator of the person and can't even invite someone over her house if they are not approved...

Now she may have deleted because she doesn't want to do anything to hurt her chances for the next hearing etc...it could just be a break like she said...we don't know...tbh I would be much more concerned if Rosengart wasn't in the picture...

• Love 8
19 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Man it's just them having a deal to shut it down (long overdue) to avoid negative press till the court hearing.

Whilst nothing wrong with her instagram,she was getting a lot of negative press and backlash from gp for the past few months.

In the meantime she is riding Sam like a bicycle 

I think the word in this forum is disco stick or dikcycle 

I’ve been seeing a rumor circulate all over social media regarding page six statement that rosengart said Britney deleted it herself was a lie and rosengart never publicly came forward and said that…

idk if it’s true but you can’t ever be too sure with Britney and the people surrounding her.

But I mean wouldn’t it be damning move for the page six to make false statements about an  attorney who could really bring them down if he wanted too ?

• Like 2
1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

don't know a lot about US laws, but isn't the witness protection program for criminal trials?

not only Britney is not under a criminal trial, but she already testified twice, and her father isn't even opposing, but in fact asking for the termination of the conservatorship

It would only make sense, and not that much sense really, if she was already pressing charges against him

hm......well I'm american and didn't know that, but based upon your research then I would say at the very least she's being sequestered (yes, I know that's usually reserved for jury members but that are exceptions). Matthew probably has her staying at some place out of site and away from paps

I just feel like, if the judiciary system in California is this corrupt (as clearly evidenced in Britney’s case), what’s lengths would they take to cover up their crimes? Remember … they are linked with the police, mayor, and I’m certain in higher places in government.

On the other hand, if anything were to happen to Britney now, it would be hard to get away with. The public already knows. Britney would have to be blackmailed or threatened somehow to leave the situation alone. It is definitely a tough spot, but I’d applaud Britney for her bravery either way. It’s just terrible and shameful how our system has failed her. How can we have trust or hope for us as citizens when we see how inhumane and disgusting people are running our countries and world. Just shameful. Good luck to their souls!

• Love 1
  • Like 2