I think Matthew has put britney in witness protection program

1 hour ago, Easy There said:

In the meantime she is riding Sam like a bicycle 

I hope she won’t hurt Sam, because con pro team could use damages of Sam (chafing sticks or calluses) as proof that she still need a conservator who will watch for safety of people around her.

yes Britney's lawyer would advise and direct her to take steps to be a safe individual. did britney enter the witness protection program? lol no..

I believe britney wants to have a career again someday soon.. she will still be herself just very safe, she'll be able to control her own life. 

1 hour ago, thedoughboy said:

then where's the pap photos?

When we get paparazzi photos people claim it's a set up by team con, when we don't get paparazzi photos she's in "witness protection". :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking: 

I can't keep up with the theories. 

I understand things with Britney can be and are confusing at times but over analysing every.single.thing doesn't help. When you do that, you see and believe what you want to believe no matter what the facts. 

Do we know why she wanted to take a break from instagram? No, not really. But her lawyer, who has done more for her than anyone else, said it was her decision so let's leave it at that instead of claiming she's in "witness protection". :beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao:

• Like 4

I think it is just necessary preparation to september court date. They probably do not want cause any more social media stir bc it is very important now to show Britney as responsible adult who can deal her life not just her socials.

Or maybe she just decided to take a break from her socials and did not think she owes any1 any explanation. Twitter message might be her team.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, icybaby said:

I think it is just necessary preparation to september court date. They probably do not want cause any more social media stir bc it is very important now to show Britney as responsible adult who can deal her life not just her socials.

Yeah, I think this is most likely it. In the Netflix documentary Vivian was saying that conservatorships can be in place because the conservatee is susceptible to undue influence and I'm assuming that has been one of the arguments in favour of Britney's conservatorship. By removing herself from social media and the spotlight when media coverage on her is particularly intense it sends out the important message ahead of the hearing that Britney is capable of self care and self preservation: she doesn't need anyone to make that decision for her. 

7 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

don't know a lot about US laws, but isn't the witness protection program for criminal trials?

not only Britney is not under a criminal trial, but she already testified twice, and her father isn't even opposing, but in fact asking for the termination of the conservatorship

It would only make sense, and not that much sense really, if she was already pressing charges against him

It is only for very dangerous criminal trials, only a small percentage of cases end up with someone in witness protection, and only the police can put someone in witness protection. Some people watch too much TV. 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, B. Leigh said:

Britney can't be in an undisclosed location...she literally has a conservator of the person and can't even invite someone over her house if they are not approved...

Now she may have deleted because she doesn't want to do anything to hurt her chances for the next hearing etc...it could just be a break like she said...we don't know...tbh I would be much more concerned if Rosengart wasn't in the picture...

With rosenguard we have nothing to worry about

• Love 1
9 hours ago, Britman512 said:

I’ve been seeing a rumor circulate all over social media regarding page six statement that rosengart said Britney deleted it herself was a lie and rosengart never publicly came forward and said that…

idk if it’s true but you can’t ever be too sure with Britney and the people surrounding her.

But I mean wouldn’t it be damning move for the page six to make false statements about an  attorney who could really bring them down if he wanted too ?

That rumor is fake. There was a few reporters that said Rosengart confirmed to themselves. The same reporters of those past statements that Rosengart has made

Idk… if it’s witness protection, her ig wouldn’t have been disabled, they probably wouldn’t have alluded to anything being different, my mom and aunt was relocated to Florida in the 80s and placed in witness protection for 3 weeks, there was no explanation given to their disappearance, also I don’t think she qualifies.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Qweef said:

Idk… if it’s witness protection, her ig wouldn’t have been disabled, they probably wouldn’t have alluded to anything being different, my mom and aunt was relocated to Florida in the 80s and placed in witness protection for 3 weeks, there was no explanation given to their disappearance, also I don’t think she qualifies.

omg really?! that's fascinating!! what wast the case about?:OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes: