Dream ... How do you imagine Britney's wedding?

I think it will be a small wedding with a few close friends and family (not most of Britney's family though :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:). On the beach in Hawaii would be perfect, with lots of flowers, cakes, and a Disney princess dress for Britney. There will be kids playing, and when it gets dark there will be fairy lights and dancing. "That's Where You Take Me" or "When I Found You" would be so beautiful for the opening dance :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad: As one of Britney's biggest supporters, Cher sings a few songs too, and afterwards she and Britney share a strawberry sundae. When the party is over Sam & Britney will ride off on horses since they both love horse-back riding, to a secret secluded location for their honeymoon (or maybe they'll sail away on a boat). That very night, on their wedding night, Britney gets pregnant and has a baby girl by next summer.

Anyway that's just my imagination, makes me happy imagining this. But in all honesty, the less I know about their wedding the happier I'll be, because that means they've managed to keep it private and that's what I wish most for them.

• Love 2
49 minutes ago, autumngoodbye91 said:

I think it will be a small wedding with a few close friends and family (not most of Britney's family though :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:). On the beach in Hawaii would be perfect, with lots of flowers, cakes, and a Disney princess dress for Britney. There will be kids playing, and when it gets dark there will be fairy lights and dancing. "That's Where You Take Me" or "When I Found You" would be so beautiful for the opening dance :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad: As one of Britney's biggest supporters, Cher sings a few songs too, and afterwards she and Britney share a strawberry sundae. When the party is over Sam & Britney will ride off on horses since they both love horse-back riding, to a secret secluded location for their honeymoon (or maybe they'll sail away on a boat). That very night, on their wedding night, Britney gets pregnant and has a baby girl by next summer.

Anyway that's just my imagination, makes me happy imagining this. But in all honesty, the less I know about their wedding the happier I'll be, because that means they've managed to keep it private and that's what I wish most for them.

Oh, your comment made me dream. Soooo sweetLittle Rascals Awww GIF

• Love 1

She repeats the 2007 VMA "Gimme More" performance. Everyone in wedding gear and Sam together with the other dancers, 2016ney attitude and solid choreo, ironically flipping off the paparazzis attending the event trying to get pictures of them   A quaint ceremony held in private, something with "Country" theme?. (For real, I just thought about the "I'm a southern girl and I like to keep it real" remark at the Piece of Me show where she sang "Something to talk about")

It seems like prayer and God have been such a source of strength for her in recent years. I wouldn’t be shocked if she wanted a more spiritual or religious wedding this time around, maybe at a little chapel in Hawaii?

Then a small reception overlooking the beach and they can go swimming in the stars at night  

beach pig GIF

• Love 1