Britney could have held a snake during her performance with Michael Jackson

Slayer

TBH, only once an iconic moment is created like for example if she kissed anyone again it really would feel trashy moment then when you do it once you are remembered twice is too much. 

Also as far as I remember, Brit was trashed for the snake one funny how now she's considered to be a legend to push boundaries Madge also had this career path. 

And, MJ called Brit I really don't think she would've been comfortable stealing the spotlight from the king himself. 

• Love 5
  • Like 2

Also what a tacky idea. The reason the whole snake thing is so iconic is because it was specific to her vma performance and associated only with that performance. That's what makes it stand out.

How corny of an idea to have britney bring a snake out everywhere she goes. So she can be the "snake girl" yikes no thanks:tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

In the words of Britney Jean Spears "I've done that already"

• Love 7
  • Haha 1
15 minutes ago, Korb said:

It was all choreographed. He wasn't annoyed at all lol. You really think Brit would go up on stage with Michael Jackson and not know her marks? This is primeney. Come on now...:gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

Yes primeney but also what if she was only given a day in advance. She only did the one performance and not twice like the other performers did. I trust her professionalism but rewatch it and only focus on MJs hands and hows has to usher her around at points. Its still an iconic and good performance, but I'm just saying MJ was SUCH a perfectionist that i could see him being annoyed. 

• Like 1