BREAKING: Britney Spears' father files petition to end conservatorship after 13 years!

Moscow

This is clearly happening because he wanted to save his *** from being bombarded by charges. :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom: They’re finally seeing that they’re fighting a losing battle :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

I cant wait for Britney and Mathew to sue the **** outta James, Lou and everyone in Team Con.

They better rot in jail too :gunney:

Fingers crossed Britney will be free in a few days though. It’s finally happening guys :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

• Love 2
  • Like 2

HMMMM 

I am guessing there's been a lot of mis appropriation of funds, poor Britney.. She will RECOVER. I pray or her strength during all of this, because they already took so much from her.. :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad: 

Should be interesting to see how this all plays out. Personally I hope she sues the state of California for a lot of money for allowing it to go on for this long, for him to all the sudden say oh she doesn't need it now.. 

• Like 6
56 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

I hope nothing bad mysteriously happens to her once she is free. He seems like a decent man for finally letting his daughter be free but isnt the whole family listed in her will? Didnt team CON make it so they own her brand and can continue to profit off her in the event she passes away? 

Idk I just want her safe and truly happy! And I hope the press can let her be and not put her under a microscope like they did in the past. They build her up just to tear her back down.

He seems decWHAT?

• Love 2
  • Haha 3