BREAKING: Britney Spears' father files petition to end conservatorship after 13 years!

Moscow

1 hour ago, danielhaus29 said:

we will also continue to explore all options," Rosengart said.

I'M SCARED, WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?? What if Jamie ending the conservatorship means that Rosengart won't be able to make him accountable for all the dirty work he's done with Britney's money? What does Rosengart mean with "explore all options"? What if he doesn't want Jamie to end the C-ship for legal matters??

• Love 1
  • Leader
5 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

Well, Penny can just say, look, I only kept ruling on this because Jamie never filed a motion to end it. Jamie is GRASPING :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

• Like 3
1 hour ago, jordeezy said:

Just imagine she struck a deal and had to sign an NDA as part of the deal. I can see it now. 

The movement is called FREE Britney, if she couldn't speak freely before and during the c-ship, she should definitely be able to do so now? So accepting a NDA as part of ANY deal would be crazy and counterproductive if you ask me.

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

Ok I don't like them. 

But this actually makes sense.

Hopefully this doesn't trigger Penywise against Britney. If anything I hope she goes against team con

• Love 2
  • Like 3
2 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

I'M SCARED, WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?? What if Jamie ending the conservatorship means that Rosengart won't be able to make him accountable for all the dirty work he's done with Britney's money? What does Rosengart mean with "explore all options"? What if he doesn't want Jamie to end the C-ship for legal matters??

The options he were referring to were taking school against Jamie.

• Like 2

Judge Pennywise better come to a reasonable decision, everybody is saying to end this thing. Vivian the Mean is obviously up to her old tricks because Colon is a half-wit, he obviously is being told how to handle this and to escape prison time...

ROSENGOD. WE NEED YOU NOW MORE THAN EVER :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

So even if Rosengart files his own petition to end it, Jamie can’t fight it now, right? Like this is it. The statement already said her circumstances have changed. So how can they argue anything else now?

I’m still concerned about Rosengart though. I don’t trust anyone at all at this point. He needs to file his own petition and forget about just removing Jamie. He needs to file to end the whole thing now. He can still make his coins when they go after Jamie, Lou, and the whole list of players in this game.

• Like 2