BREAKING: Britney Spears' father files petition to end conservatorship after 13 years!

Moscow

1 minute ago, denniechan said:

I want to be happy about this development but I'm just looking for the catch.

It's already been said, but this feels like Jamie and co are trying to avoid getting caught having done all the shady junk they've gotten away with the last thirteen years.

Same. I feel very numb. 
I’m so happy for Britney, and while she already has more money than she’ll ever need….she deserves true JUSTICE. Misappropriated funds need to be found; abuses need to be investigated; culprits need to be held fully responsible and righteously punished. The corruption needs to be torn down, not allowed to sneak back into the shadows behind legal loopholes.
But at the end of the day, it’s up to what Britney wants and I support her decision with how to eventually move forward. I would just be devastated if she still got taken advantage yet again despite regaining/in order to regain her freedom. 

• Love 5

I feel like she may have to settle to have this ended altogether. No investigation and no lawsuit in exchange for her freedom. I hope he’s brought to justice for conservatorship abuse but she also may want to cut her losses to get this thing ended as quickly as possible. He’s such a damn snake. 

• Like 2