New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 3:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

BREAKING: Britney Spears' father files petition to end conservatorship after 13 years!

Prachi

Just now, warioaddams said:

Yeah they're trying to save themselves. I don't know how to feel. Mixed emotions. Will Britney accept this without fighting and get her Freedom or she will keep fighting till all these people are in jail. What would you do?

I'd keep fighting. Britney said she wants her family in jail and I think that is what she should do.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, warioaddams said:

Yeah they're trying to save themselves. I don't know how to feel. Mixed emotions. Will Britney accept this without fighting and get her Freedom or she will keep fighting till all these people are in jail. What would you do?

I think she’s gonna do both I think she’ll take her freedom for now and pursue legal action no matter how long it takes.

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, Jadedkitten said:

What if Jodi opposes it :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

Arguing technicalities here, so bare with me!

Jodi has no grounds to opposed as her position as permanent conservator of the person has not been approved or granted. It was always an arrangement that was never really legally binding, if I'm correct because I remember it came up recently that Jamie was still the conservator of the person, officially speaking and the permanent appoint of Jodi was to come up on the 29th, or later...

...so with that said, if Jodi were to object, her reasoning would need to be very clear as she has no real capability as her position isn't exactly official as of yet and, on the same grounds as Jamie, if she fights termination, its no longer about Britney. 

Now, let's consider this also, a medical declaration was never filed, as noted by Vivian, so if Jodi objected on health related claims, there's no proof to justify the conservatorship staying in place. Additionally, it only strengthens the argument for termination on the basis that if Britney is so sick, she requires a conservstorship, then Jodi, as temporary conservator and care manager, has failed in her position and should be removed.

There's also the possibility that Jamie could halt proceedings if Jodi objected, but Rosengart would destroy them legally speaking if they dared.

• Love 2
  • Like 7
2 minutes ago, turquoise said:

It was so sudden, so surprising, I didn't know how to react.
But what I did think was that his decision to quit the conservatorship and to say that he was going to end Britney's conservatorship itself proved to the world that his obsession with the conservatorship was really only for money!

Doubt it. As late as his last filing he was still calling her mentally sick and implying that conservatorship was needed , he also mentioned about him discussing putting her on 5150 hold in April. I think his lawyers are not comfirtable dragging this becaue there is  o guarentee they will get paid now, he is **** scared of the things that will come out with the whole world watching on 29th, his partners in crime may be putting pressure to exit in a way so that more of their wrongdoings are not highlighted. Dissolving the conservatorship for them is a better solution than JS being removed and a legally appointed forensic accountant coming after the money.

I hope vindictney is alive and well. She needs to sue these bunch of two bit criminals for all they r worth and more.

• Love 2
  • Like 2