Rosengart issues statement: Britney will not be bullied or extorted by her father

Slayer

22 hours ago, rennen said:

The $2m referred to is the unsettled and disputed 12th account. It includes Tri Star's $500k payment, lawyers fees and Vivian’s "media matters fee" which I believe was $500k+ 

I read this in another article too

He is requesting approximately $2 million dollars to cover legal and management fees as well as payment for "continu[ing] to do my best to keep current regarding the music, advertising and entertainment business,"

so wtf does that mean exactly? Is he trying to stay in the industry without Britney? 😂 I don’t think anyone would want to work with him after this, so why does he need to try to keep current? I mean, I guess he could go all-in with Loucifer and TrashStar but… really sis?

real housewives of new york city wtf GIF

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block