Rosengart issues statement: Britney will not be bullied or extorted by her father

Slayer

3 hours ago, s&m said:

He really knows how to deal with media :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

This. 

Jamie & Co. have used the media to their advantage for the past 13 years. It's about time Britney had someone in her corner controlling the narrative, or at least attempting to, and him issuing a press release after he's filed documents is one way to do it. 

• Love 4
22 minutes ago, Britneylandia said:

Look how quickly things started to change once she was able to chose her own lawyer! Imagine if she got the chance to chose back then when this horrible conservatorship started.

FREE BRITNEY!!!

It all really came down to this :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing: To think many people in the movement rooted for Ingham so hard… I hope they file that damn complaint against him or else they never speak on anything Free Britney related again. I can’t wait for justice to knock on that man’s door, he may be out of the picture but I didn’t forget :gunney:

• Love 3
  • Like 3
3 hours ago, Marcanthony said:

Also it's important to state another one of Rosegart's statements for the court that

"Mr. Spears’s blatant attempt to barter suspension and removal in exchange for approximately $2 million in payments, on top of the millions already reaped from Ms. Spears’s estate by Mr. Spears and his associates, is a non-starter."

He asked for a payout which i didn't even know happened if i had just read the TLDR summary on that thread.

jamie wanted 2mi to leave? how come i didnt know that? lmaao

and what for he wants even more money lmaao its not like hes gonna live more 40 yrs crazy old asss completely delusional

• Haha 1
Just now, Jefferson Silva said:

jamie wanted 2mi to leave? how come i didnt know that? lmaao

and what for he wants even more money lmaao its not like hes gonna live more 40 yrs crazy old asss completely delusional

The $2m referred to is the unsettled and disputed 12th account. It includes Tri Star's $500k payment, lawyers fees and Vivian’s "media matters fee" which I believe was $500k+ 

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, Jefferson Silva said:

btw I wonder if Penny knows her new official name is Pennywise lmaaao

she and prentice must feel salty as f about it lmaao

I don't think she has a clue about cultural references, otherwise she would realize she's judging BRITNEY SPEARS and so she would get her ish together.

• Haha 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block