Britney seems to have predicted a LOT in her music

15 hours ago, mythology said:

Except not really since our fave didn't write most of her music:crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

Not true, I work with Sony according to her contract she doesn't have royalty rights to begin with for her songwriting thats why she is not credited for most of them. Only with Britney even her chorus singers have the royalty which is a huge deal because no artists credits them for royalty just one time pay. Her songs on Britney, ITZ, Blackout and Glory are all written or co-written by her also some for oops but as Jamie is the manager of her estate since the very beginning her contract never allows her to take credits. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Prachi said:

Not true, I work with Sony according to her contract she doesn't have royalty rights to begin with for her songwriting thats why she is not credited for most of them. Only with Britney even her chorus singers have the royalty which is a huge deal because no artists credits them for royalty just one time pay. Her songs on Britney, ITZ, Blackout and Glory are all written or co-written by her also some for oops but as Jamie is the manager of her estate since the very beginning her contract never allows her to take credits. 

Lmfaoooooo!!!!

1 minute ago, mythology said:

Lmfaoooooo!!!!

Lmao, IDK why you are laughing at this I work in music and my dad used to work with Jive 'Britney isn't known for her writing' I agree with that 100% but sorry I gave you plain simple truth. You are going my the GP's perspective which I agree with Britney is really not known for her writings but she indeed has written a lot of her stuff, Ariana grande is being credited even if she writes one line in her song this is not the case with Britney's contract. Working with Sony and still disagreeing shows you don't want to accept and see what GP thinks. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
Just now, Prachi said:

Lmao, IDK why you are laughing at this I work in music and my dad used to work with Jive 'Britney isn't known for her writing' I agree with that 100% but sorry I gave you plain simple truth. You are going my the GP's perspective which I agree with Britney is really not known for her writings but she indeed has written a lot of her stuff, Ariana grande is being credited even if she writes one line in her song this is not the case with Britney's contract. Working with Sony and still disagreeing shows you don't want to accept and see what GP thinks. 

I used to be Britney's manager and I can confirm that you're full of ****:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: