Britney seems to have predicted a LOT in her music

There is many strange coincidences, the top 2 I'd say that are simply eerie & WEIRD coincidences would be Lucky & Overprotected.

From Britney herself was Mona Lisa, most interesting talking about the clone that came about after her fall... I hope one day she addresses this track.

Y'all know there's like a whole sector in the conspiracy world that believe Britney signed a deal with the devil or whatever all those Illuminati people believe, and that's why she's going through all of this... so they would say, it's a warning for others not to do this deal. LMAO... I

One thing I still don't get to this day is... no matter if the songs were written by her or someone else wrote them for her, why would her label and the whole team approve those songs? She's singing that she's overprotected and the people who control her every move are fine with that?

Or was it supposed to be relatable to the teenage demographic, like omg my parents are so overprotective, let me live. But if that's the case, it's even more eerie...

• Like 2
51 minutes ago, MrTrouble said:

One thing I still don't get to this day is... no matter if the songs were written by her or someone else wrote them for her, why would her label and the whole team approve those songs? She's singing that she's overprotected and the people who control her every move are fine with that?

Or was it supposed to be relatable to the teenage demographic, like omg my parents are so overprotective, let me live. But if that's the case, it's even more eerie...

Because that's what was big in pop music at the time. And that song specifically was written well before the conservatorship.

This is just a simple example of 'Life imitating art' and vice versa. It's called irony. She sang about being overprotected and then she was.

On 31/8/2021 at 15:30, MrTrouble said:

Una cosa que todavía no llego a este día es ... no importa si las canciones fueron escritas por ella o si alguien más las escribió para ella, ¿por qué su sello y todo el equipo aprobarían esas canciones? ¿Está cantando que está sobreprotegida y las personas que controlan cada uno de sus movimientos están bien con eso?

¿O se suponía que podía relacionarse con el grupo demográfico adolescente, como Dios mío , mis padres son tan sobreprotectores, déjame vivir ? Pero si ese es el caso, es aún más inquietante ...

THIS! It is so contradictory. The biggest example is WORK *****, as they let her do the MV. Dude, she appears surrounded by sharks, she appears holding a woman by a chain, with the image of the Las Vegas residence promo. And well the lyrics LOL.

• Like 1

that was truth hidden in plain sight

i think not even britney realized until like 2004 when she tried to get away and saw how hard it was

those songs attempted to normalize those ideas (being overprotected, having it all but still being lonely, etc)

even tho the lyrics were against, it britney made it look ''good''

On 8/31/2021 at 12:12 PM, Prachi said:

Not true, I work with Sony according to her contract she doesn't have royalty rights to begin with for her songwriting thats why she is not credited for most of them. Only with Britney even her chorus singers have the royalty which is a huge deal because no artists credits them for royalty just one time pay. Her songs on Britney, ITZ, Blackout and Glory are all written or co-written by her also some for oops but as Jamie is the manager of her estate since the very beginning her contract never allows her to take credits. 

Blackout really? She’s not credited in any of the songs and she still wasn’t under a cship. Idk if you work with Sony or not and there’s no way for you to prove that without exposing personal info, so idc. It’s just that that comment caught my attention. :jtum_justin_timberlake_surprised_wow_um_blink_eyebrows_shocked:

1 hour ago, boyinthemirror said:

Blackout really? She’s not credited in any of the songs and she still wasn’t under a cship. Idk if you work with Sony or not and there’s no way for you to prove that without exposing personal info, so idc. It’s just that that comment caught my attention. :jtum_justin_timberlake_surprised_wow_um_blink_eyebrows_shocked:

Danja himself have said it, gimme more was not written by her it was written by someone else. Also, her contract really never changed after Cship also TBH she just started to be less involved previously previously with Jive also Jamie was in charge and same after it. 

Trouble for me chorus singer for FF have also stated she doesn't take credits. Also : 

10 minutes ago, Prachi said:

Danja himself have said it, gimme more was not written by her it was written by someone else. Also, her contract really never changed after Cship also TBH she just started to be less involved previously previously with Jive also Jamie was in charge and same after it. 

Trouble for me chorus singer for FF have also stated she doesn't take credits. Also : 

Yeah I've known she never asks for credits on the songs. I thought she didn't care but maybe it's just that her contract didn't allow it; or both. Interesting :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

I thought you said she wrote songs on Blackout which I found strange because I never heard that was the case. But apparently she did write the rap on Everybody, that's pretty cool. :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

Edit: wait according to Wikipedia she co-wrote on Freakshow and Ooh Ooh Baby, I should check the booklet out.