Olivia Rodrigo: “@CrazyButItFeelsAlright is the best Exhale mod of this generation!”

SlayOut

• Super Mods

After her highly anticipated performance at the inaugural Exhale Music Awards, Olivia Rodrigo made herself available for a few questions backstage.

I overheard an interviewer ask her if she had a favorite Exhale mod. She said:

I love @/CrazyButItFeelsAlright. I think they’re like, the best Exhale mod of this generation. Just like, watching them bring up my name in every thread is just incredible and so magical.”

Congratulations, @CrazyButItFeelsAllright! :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas: I even saw Dua Lipa nod in agreement as she passed by! :OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes:

Well Exhale, I think we should throw a streaming party in CrazyButItFeelsAlright’s honor of this Olivia recognition! I’ll start:

:shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Love 1
  • Haha 5
  • Super Mods
2 hours ago, Stefani said:

I didn't know that Olivia was accepting payola payments. Suddenly this makes so much sense. :ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:

My sugar daddy has a few spare millions stashed away; lemme try and bribe Olivia into saying that I'm the best Exhale member. :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

Olivia spoke from the heart though! :emma: No payola was involved! :emma: She just really loves that CrazyButIFeelAlright is such a stan! :emma:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block