Olivia Rodrigo: “@CrazyButItFeelsAlright is the best Exhale mod of this generation!”

SlayOut

8 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I would sure hope not :emma:

I only like green olives and olive oil with my salad. Occasionally I happen to cook with it too, although I know that it's not very healthy but it does the job, I suppose. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: What else can olives be used for? :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Oh right. For sipping martinis :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

Spoiler

How's your Friday going anyways? :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Spoiler

I'm drunk. :katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing:

• Haha 1
38 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

I only like green olives and olive oil with my salad. Occasionally I happen to cook with it too, although I know that it's not very healthy but it does the job, I suppose. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: What else can olives be used for? :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Oh right. For sipping martinis :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

Hide contents

How's your Friday going anyways? :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Hide contents

I'm drunk. :katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing:

I have less than four hours before my weekend starts and I join you on the drunk campaign :emma:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, The One and Only said:

I DMed you because you replied to my thread about a partner :emma: I DMed few other people as well that replied to my threads. I'm sorry, now I feel stupid and like a creep, I just wanted to find connection with people here. I'm always trying too hard to do that  :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe: Sorry again, I feel dumb 

Can you guys explain to me those other parts you typed about me cause I totally don't get what you mean, I lost the plot I fear :emma:

@CrazyButItFeelsAllrightjust explained you, so yeah... there’s nothing I can add here. I’m Degenerous Queen so my advice to you is: rule number #1 if you want to be a BOSS *** BICH don’t let any online hitters ruin your night! That’s it! Enjoy your time here, cutie! :emma:

Spoiler

:gunney:

• Haha 1
44 minutes ago, Midnight said:

No words were ever more true :yesplease_yas_agree_preach: augh and coming from the new queen of pop, chart topper, record breaker @CrazyButItFeelsAllright you must be beyond excited to receive this recognition.

I'm soo moved right now, like almost in tears, slay best mod of this generation :overwhelm_beyonce_ashamed_lol_embarrassed_telling_talking:

And an honor from getting such a nice endorsement from a retiree legend :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad: thanks Sasha :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

• Haha 1
  • Content Curators
37 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

And an honor from getting such a nice endorsement from a retiree legend :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad: thanks Sasha :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Truly my visual albums era has begun, I just drop hit threads and give no interviews.

So yes it is an honor and you are welcome.

Sincerely - Sasha.  :emma:

• Haha 2

I wanna be there when you touch fire

10 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

You just give us vibes from a problematic user that was banned from here. I really hope you’re not him, but if you are I’m really liking this positivity campaign :emma: not saying you’re giving problematic vibes, but your approach and topics are superrrr similar :emma: Onika and I have just seen too much so we can never be too cautious :inbed_ahs_hotel_sarah_paulson_grin_smirk_cackle_bed_reading_phone:

Hahaha I'm pretty sure I've never been on Exhale before :emma: 

Thank you for explanation :emma:

• Haha 1
On 8/20/2021 at 10:43 PM, Style. said:

Jesus Christ, I have PTSD after that encounter. This new IT wanna be gal be on my DM’s telling me I’m cool and he wanna hang out with me ‘cause will be a big look 4 ha’. :emma: Why me and you, tho? :ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue: Chillllleeeee let me stream Perfume real quick and ask our little very own detective @Blackout2006some things :emma:

On 8/20/2021 at 10:46 PM, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Screaming :emma: it’s because we are working on the hottest collab :emma: Billie Igloo is too busy promoting ha new album mercilessly :emma:

Umm...anyways, Happier Than Ever out in stores now, go buy iT :emma:

• Haha 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block