Olivia Rodrigo: “@CrazyButItFeelsAlright is the best Exhale mod of this generation!”

SlayOut

13 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I can’t standdddd you :orangu_orangutan_ape: but you right. I just wasn’t sure if it was shade at first :emma: 

We just can’t keep up with the amount of personalities coming thru lately, I’m shook :emma:

Also, somebody check this new IT wanna be lady ‘cause she be giving me LBDT vibes and we all know how that ended up. :emma:

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, Style. said:

We just can’t keep up with the amount of personalities coming thru lately, I’m shook :emma:

Also, somebody check this new IT wanna be lady ‘cause she be giving me LBDT vibes and we all know how that ended up. :emma:

I am keeping it fresh and keeping all you hoes on your toes :emma: and tell me why I said the same thing some weeks ago and even checked IP :emma: VPN hides everything though :emma: maybe this is a new strategy since she hated me and is now trying to show me love? What do we think Onika :emma:

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I am keeping it fresh and keeping all you hoes on your toes :emma: and tell me why I said the same thing some weeks ago and even checked IP :emma: VPN hides everything though :emma: maybe this is a new strategy since she hated me and is now trying to show me love? What do we think Onika :emma:

Jesus Christ, I have PTSD after that encounter. This new IT wanna be gal be on my DM’s telling me I’m cool and he wanna hang out with me ‘cause will be a big look 4 ha’. :emma: Why me and you, tho? :ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue: Chillllleeeee let me stream Perfume real quick and ask our little very own detective @Blackout2006some things :emma:

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, Style. said:

Jesus Christ, I have PTSD after that encounter. This new IT wanna be gal be on my DM’s telling me I’m cool and he wanna hang out with me ‘cause will be a big look 4 ha’. :emma: Why me and you, tho? :ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue: Chillllleeeee let me stream Perfume real quick and ask our little very own detective @Blackout2006some things :emma:

Screaming :emma: it’s because we are working on the hottest collab :emma: Billie Igloo is too busy promoting ha new album mercilessly :emma:

• Haha 2
22 minutes ago, Style. said:

This new IT wanna be gal be on my DM’s telling me I’m cool and he wanna hang out with me ‘cause will be a big look 4 ha’. :emma:

I DMed you because you replied to my thread about a partner :emma: I DMed few other people as well that replied to my threads. I'm sorry, now I feel stupid and like a creep, I just wanted to find connection with people here. I'm always trying too hard to do that  :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe: Sorry again, I feel dumb 

Can you guys explain to me those other parts you typed about me cause I totally don't get what you mean, I lost the plot I fear :emma:

29 minutes ago, The One and Only said:

I DMed you because you replied to my thread about a partner :emma: I DMed few other people as well that replied to my threads. I'm sorry, now I feel stupid and like a creep, I just wanted to find connection with people here. I'm always trying too hard to do that  :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe: Sorry again, I feel dumb 

Can you guys explain to me those other parts you typed about me cause I totally don't get what you mean, I lost the plot I fear :emma:

You just give us vibes from a problematic user that was banned from here. I really hope you’re not him, but if you are I’m really liking this positivity campaign :emma: not saying you’re giving problematic vibes, but your approach and topics are superrrr similar :emma: Onika and I have just seen too much so we can never be too cautious :inbed_ahs_hotel_sarah_paulson_grin_smirk_cackle_bed_reading_phone:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block