Britney's lawyer Mathew Rosengart says battery allegation against Britney is "overblown, sensational tabloid fodder"

3 minutes ago, rennen said:

Of course a rep for Britney didn't return a request for comment, they're hired by the conservatorship. :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh: When a story like this breaks, any self respecting rep should be answering questions put to them straight away. In actual fact, a statement should have been released. 

Where you at, JEFF? 

Says it all that her new lawyer is having to do more than what he is actually employed to do. 

Who’s Jeff? :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:  There’s so many characters and I’m still catching up  :runga_stupid_love_gaga_running_away_bye_pink_chromatica:

• Like 1
Just now, gapeach704 said:

Who’s Jeff? :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:  There’s so many characters and I’m still catching up 

Jeff Raymond. Her creepy PR man who used to drag her on/off red carpets, and literally invade her personal space when answering questions at X-factor events. 

• Haha 2
  • Like 4