Britney's lawyer Mathew Rosengart says battery allegation against Britney is "overblown, sensational tabloid fodder"

8 minutes ago, Persona said:

Scam Ingham set the bar so low, I keep getting positively surprised when Rosengart issues statements like these in Britney's defense when it's what a good lawyer is supoosed to do :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

not just her lawyer, but literally everyone.

Over the years that's something I always complained about, why does "her team" never say anything when TMZ and the likes comes up and say stuff like that, her manager, her reps, even her family. Now we know why :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Like 7

Jamie/Team Con paid the crooked housekeeper to start a verbal argument with Britney. The housekeeper lied, reported this to the cops overdramatizing what happened. TMZ/Harvey gets tipped off and controls the narrative of the story (as usual) while Britney’s new attorney goes on the defense denying Britney hit the housekeeper.

Expect more **** like this prior to next month’s hearing. They’re really and LITERALLY trying to ‘Frame Britney’.

This is dirty!!! Expect more of this in the weeks ahead. They’re trying to paint Britney as violent and crazy so therefore she needs a conservatorship and keep Jamie as conservator of her finances.

NOW we know WHY Jamie won’t immediately resign. He’s fighting his daughter using a housekeeper HE HIRED to taunt her to provoke any reaction. Britney is in danger!!

FREE BRITNEY 

• Love 5