Ian Miles: ''Britney Spears is mentally ill. People need to stop enabling her''

Sir, if your opinion was smart then explain this :

tumblr_nzpwwxPZn91s56j7yo8_400.gifv

tumblr luze6snXVF1qi0ofuo1 500

Does that look like a needed conservatorship that is trying its best to protect a mentally ill person from stressful situations ??????

Once you will answer this I will listen to your stupidy !

FREE BRITNEY, thank you, bye !

• Love 9

The fact that there's a thread on here for this nobody is already giving him too much attention. If he was an a list celebrity, or even d list, coming out with something like this then I could understand the outrage, but who is he?

280k followers and from a quick glance at his account, the majority of his tweets barely reach over 500 likes and comments struggle to hit double figures :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

There's people who will be on the right side of history.... and then there's people like him who vote for Trump. :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Alio said:

Sir, if your opinion was smart then explain this :

tumblr_nzpwwxPZn91s56j7yo8_400.gifv

https://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_luze6snXVF1qi0ofuo1_500.gif

Does that look like a needed conservatorship that is trying its best to protect a mentally ill person from stressful situation ??????

Once you will answer this I will listen to your stupidy !

FREE BRITNEY, thank you, bye !

EXACTLY. Explain this:

• Love 5

It's okay to not care about certain people, that's true, but if you don't care about them, you just let them be without saying anything. Those tweets only show that this person enjoys being an ******* and wants to be applauded for that. If anything, people who like and retweet his useless opinions are the enablers.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Prachi said:

Yeah, I just read and people are dragging him well he's a Trump supporter so it's expected!

People are free to have their own opinions and vote for whoever they want. That’s the beauty of America. It’s not the trump supporting that makes him a nasty person. Same with cops. There are cops who are bad. Not all cops are bad. Same with priests, teachers, etc. This country will become more and more divided if people don’t start realizing that everyone is entitled to their own beliefs - yes, even if others don’t like them. 

• Like 8