Britney strips off her shirt, looks amazing in new Insta video: made you look

Just now, Blackout Britney said:

There’s literally nothing wrong with these posts to rub you the wrong way... weirdo

? Oh so now it’s okay to personally attack me because I respectfully shared how I feel about a post that would be considered strange by 99% of regular Instagram users.  

Her posing in front of the camera and staring at it for minutes with no music rubs me the wrong way. I said what I said. 

• Love 5
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, Soso said:

? Oh so now it’s okay to personally attack me because I respectfully shared how I feel about a post that would be considered strange by 99% of regular Instagram users.  

Her posing in front of the camera and staring at it for minutes with no music rubs me the wrong way. I said what I said. 

she can do what she wants 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Soso said:

She stares at it for minutes because she screenshots her videos :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

• Like 1

I like her being free and doing whatever she wants to do, post your **** girl however you want! But I agree:

2 minutes ago, Soso said:

It's just weird she has been doing the same poses for years now, without saying anything, without being playful or even without some sultry music playing in the background. When seeing her video about her first iPad or in her red bikini, she seems like a different woman

Spoiler

(And I hate the filming angle from above... :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:)

• Love 1