Britney strips off her shirt, looks amazing in new Insta video: made you look

2 hours ago, OceanLabyrinth said:

I don't understand her saying she wanted to take time out because people were attacking her then in a heartbeat she's supposedly posting this stuff, which in our lovely, misogynistic world is more likely to bring up so many negative comments anyway. I think the zig-zagging, stream of consciousness of her posts is being done deliberately by her team. If it isn't, it's something many of us are going to have to deal with later on. I know she has a wild side anyway and appreciate that.

But I think it's the not knowing in how much she controls her IG that makes it all feel darker. Without a c-ship in place, I honestly believe most people aren't going to give a s.h.i.t when she posts stuff like this, to be honest. I've seen stuff that verges on deeply p.o.r.nographic and this ain't it. 

I know some fans think these posts will damage her reputation over the court case but I don't think it should even matter in a legal sense. For most people. However, with Vivian weilding her verbal swords for a character assassination and sl.u.t shaming her while a condescending, unfeeling, corrupt judge listens not given one iota of a s.h.i.t about Britney's predicament, it might just have an impact on her case. They are looking to smear her and use it against her to protect their a.s.s.es because they don't have one REAL thing on her at all to prove she's crazy. She never has been. So they'll create the narrative like they've always done. Create the problem and then deliver the solution. Just like they did in the lead up to 2008.

Personally, I believe it's less to do with hurting her court case or reputation, which is just collateral damage, and more to do with hurting her as a person the way a malignant narcissist loves to use emotional and mental abuse to push their victims back in to submission. Time will tell and I might be very wrong and don't mind admitting that when I'm proved wrong. But this women is SURROUNDED by more evil malignant narcissists than most humans do and it should be a valid concern for fans to consider.

This !!!!!!

• Like 1
6 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Man she looks SO beautiful and young!

It seems like whatever horrible plastic surgery she did 

disappeared.

She has SUCH a great body especially for being a mother of 2 and also turning 40 this year.

(Im 12 yrs younger and my body is not like hers)

And also is it just me or does her shirt remind you of her school girl uniform from BOMT?

baby one more time GIF

• Love 1