Why DWAD wasn't a world tour?

As an Australian fan, European and American fans have nothing to complain about tbh.. We literally only got the Circus tour and that’s it.. Nothing before or nothing after… And I don’t blame Britney for not coming here either coz the media ripped her to shreds when she was here.. 
I’m lucky I've seen her three times, but two of those times I had to fly overseas. 
Does anyone know if she was actually in fact meant to come to Australia at any point in her other tours or was the circus tour the only one?

• Love 3
13 hours ago, ChaosMoogle said:

So long as everyone had their passport it wouldn’t matter

I guess she drove really long, US and Canada are huge countries. 

But better that than risk with planes, I understand. Just sad that Europe didn't get DWAD tour aka Britney's best tour ever:sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

5 hours ago, Lil-Jay said:

I guess she drove really long, US and Canada are huge countries. 

But better that than risk with planes, I understand. Just sad that Europe didn't get DWAD tour aka Britney's best tour ever:sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

Britney’s best tour YET*

put out the good vibes! Our queen will get her freedom, take a break and (if SHE wants) come back and SLAY US with the BEST TOUR ON EARTH!

The It’s Britney ***** Tour! :liberatedaf_beyonce_yellow_lemonade_happy_free_carefree_smile_wind_hold_up:

• Love 1